Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

anyone notice daniele at the end of the episode ask "where are Dan and Derrick?" That sure says a whole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

no episode tonight right?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

probably no battle back though because of risks of going in/going out/requarantining etc

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna have to probably rewatch later because im dealin with a bad fever/stomach virus but did they just try to form a new brigade

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that memphis supercut was funny

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i know its all about keeping things modern but if we werent going to have fans i kinda wish they would have brought back the front yard of the mansion style set

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Running late getting home. I assume Keesha is toast by now or are they delaying the execution?

they're using the obvious vote to fill out their commercial time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Super early eviction HAS to mean Keesha/Kevin's staying in the house, no?

probably a quiz based HOH comp which typically can take 10-15 minutes on a normal season, in a season with less available production could take 15-20 minutes. take commercials into account and it fills out

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

There's been a second Big Brother All Stars house this entire time with the most infamous players like Willie Hantz, Paulie, Frankie, Jackson, Jack, Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, Kaitlyn, Cody, Jess, and Paul and every week you replace one of the All Stars with one of them.

Its not BB All Stars! Its 2020! Its BB Hell!

bb uk did this twist right? with the secret second house?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

go day

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

those are some enormous earrings on dani

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what they should do for evictions is have a giant tube like at waterparks that they sit inside of, and when a person is evicted the floor beneath them opens and *woosh* they're outta here!!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Day may be a bad player but she's good peeps.

Guess no Camp Comeback. I was really hoping for that.

probably too risky to have people coming in and out of the house without a quarantine plan

i do like the wall of player photos as they're evicted

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Oh look, an evictee who thought Cody was a good guy who had their back who feels really hurt by him ghosting them and blindsiding them at the end.

How different.
you're ahead by a couple minutes, weird

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

My bad. Watching on an antenna. Team Old School.

oh man thats probably way faster than cable

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the actor in this clip is big brother exec producer chris dejoseph who was a writer for wwe who also performed as the big fat oily naked guy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this isnt making my fever better

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

so...now which of memphis's 13 alliances does he yield loyalty to?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Welp. That sucks. I was rooting for Memphis at the start of the season but this week will probably be more of the Cody and Memphis show.

Only upside is he’ll probably nom two nobodies and maybe Kevin will go home this week.

yeah he could make a move and go for kaysar and janelle now that they're vulnerable but i feel like he'll make the "safe" move and just put up nicole A and kevin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Twin Cinema posted:

Give that man his own sketch show. I'd watch every episode.

Also, Enzo's corduroy hat and weird white shirt is just awful awful fashion choices.

its new jersey couture

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean most of the cast are 40 year old former players

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wanted to watch big brother but it looks like theres a cop talking on my tv are west coast people just not gonna get to watch today?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lastdancer posted:

Are we getting live eviction episodes at all this year?

after the premiere, probably not

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i would poo poo in the HOH's bathroom and never flush

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i think it just looks good because of the season it followed.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

idea: bring back battle of the block for the first 4 weeks but remove veto from the board during that phase.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

food for thought: half of the final six (enzo, memphis, cody) have never once been nominated this season

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this makes me feel self conscious because i talk like cody and enzo offline :(

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i am from jersey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the season held an average audience of 3.87 million throughout the season. seasons 21 and 20 did 4.12 million and 5.16 respectively.