Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Missed the first half hour having to figure out how to deal with some BS geoblocking issues but I’m watching now!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Ahahahahaha Janelle thinks she’s one of the best players to never win.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

curiousCat posted:

Janelle still bragging about evicting Will when it LITERALLY LOST HER THE GAME

“Janelle you’ve spent 177 days in the Big Brother house and only managed to get maybe two days right. How does it feel being this inept and getting this many chances?”

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I like her already. First impression of Nicole A is positive!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
gently caress off Kay-sarrrrrrrrr

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Brandon / Rachel, etc.

Rachel is tied for Big Brother wins with Dr Will, Dan Gheesling and Derrick Levasseur. :colbert:

Also his name is Brendon.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
HELL YEAH! All aboard the Memphis traaaaaaaaaain!

Meh. Cody.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Close enough, and I still stand by my point. You think she / they would have come back multiple times and got Amazing Race shots if they didn't get the romance / got married.

Of course they would have invited back the greatest Big Brother player and her loyal dashing extremely handsome doctor husband.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
This season should be a ton of fun. Extremely hype. :woop:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

No hate. Straight facts. The showmances on CBS reality shows that have materialized into something serious are almost all on the shortlist of people that come back in all star seasons.

You’re right but I’m contractually obligated to stan Rachel at every opportunity

How DARE you imply that Queen Rachel Reilly relies on something as tawdry as a showmance to get all star invites. She’s a legendary player who just coincidentally also happened to wind up in the greatest storybook romance since The Notebook. :swoon:

By far the biggest disappointment of the season is the lack of Rachel and Jesse. But these players are ok too I suppose.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Seems like an enormous advantage going late in this one. By the end you could map out the whole course.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Can’t blame Christmas for taking that one easy. Another busted leg on the first challenge would be insanely unfortunate and she really doesn’t want first HoH.

OH GOD LET JESSIE OR RACHEL BE THE TWIST

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I wonder if anyone will be smart enough to do the Dr Will schtick, jump off and just stand there for 22 seconds.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Cody? Meh, sure. I’m fine with him pissing people off week one.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
lol hilarious production fail.

I’m just so glad to be watching a new live season I don’t mind one bit.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
In the Safety Suite is something every houseguest wants.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

SalTheBard posted:

I wish Mr. Pectacular was on this season.

I wish Mr Pectacular was on every season!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I’d love it if things go a different direction and we get Ian/Memphis/Keesha together as a “friends of Dan” alliance. Maybe add Nicole F as a fourth to that crew as I could envision her and Ian clicking.

Makes it into two pairs of Ian/Nicole F and Memphis/Keesha. I suspect Memphis would get a lot further with that crew than ending up in some Brigade 2.0 trainwreck.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Christmas seems like an early number who kind of fades into the wallpaper for the first part of the game, but could get dangerous late.

I could absolutely see her teaming up with a couple others at the bottom of an alliance, skating through to top 6-8 then going on an immunity run when her alliance is ready to cut her.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Nice to get the DRs to confirm Cody is as dumb as he seemed on the feeds.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Neat competition. drat shame there are no stakes with only two players allied with each other.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Oh christ they’re gonna try and make Kevin sympathetic?

:doh:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Running late getting home. I assume Keesha is toast by now or are they delaying the execution?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Plot twist: the first evictee is being replaced with the final all star, Willie Hantz.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

STAC Goat posted:

There's been a second Big Brother All Stars house this entire time with the most infamous players like Willie Hantz, Paulie, Frankie, Jackson, Jack, Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, Kaitlyn, Cody, Jess, and Paul and every week you replace one of the All Stars with one of them.

Its not BB All Stars! Its 2020! Its BB Hell!

Oh god. That really is the house from hell.

Made it home! Lol they put a commercial break in the middle of counting the votes.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Ok that owned.

Justice for Breonna Taylor indeed!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
What the christ? This is awful.

Edit: Uh, didn’t they just gently caress that one up? The uncle didn’t appear till after the grandma.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

JOHN CENA posted:

the actor in this clip is big brother exec producer chris dejoseph who was a writer for wwe who also performed as the big fat oily naked guy

Oh yeah, I remember that. It was embarrassing and cringe on WWE programming too.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Welp. That sucks. I was rooting for Memphis at the start of the season but this week will probably be more of the Cody and Memphis show.

Only upside is he’ll probably nom two nobodies and maybe Kevin will go home this week.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Shneak posted:

I'm not going to convince myself Janelle and Kaysar are safe cause the night is young and the house wants blood.

Memphis would be smart to go after them. But everything I’ve seen this week makes me think Memphis will take the safest possible option and nominate Kevin + someone random, Nicole A makes sense.

Kevin has been the most insufferable whiny kiss rear end all week so I’d be thrilled to see him go, even if it’s a total waste of a HoH week.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

STAC Goat posted:

So yeah, I'm expecting the NicoleA/Kevin noms. But I'd bet big he's looking at an Ian backdoor.

Well good news, that incredibly pathetic performance all but guarantees we'll keep getting On the Block Kevin until the house explodes or they get sick of him and boot him! So who's playing a genius game now?

An Ian backdoor would be incredibly disappointing, but seems plausible.

Dear god I hope Kevin goes this week. I went into the season completely neutral but now I loathe him even more than Dani Donato.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Finally got around to watching the episode. Immediately cancelling my CBS All Access.

gently caress this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Twin Cinema posted:

I should have waited another 10 minutes before posting that. They’re airing the Kaysar/Janelle friendship package. It’s sweet.

I went into the season as a full on Kaysar/Janelle hater. I still think they’re both terrible at the game, but they’re arguably the only two decent human beings left in the house. A few others are borderline and it depends on who they’re around, but good god do I wish ill on Memphis, Cody, Dani and especially Kevin.