Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Was Cody bad? I don't remember Cody being bad.

I feel like he’s a gigantic douche like his brother and Derrick was just good at suppressing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

What the gently caress did they think everyone was gonna do?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This seems like a great way to break someone’s ankle before the season gets moving

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol this is so hastily thrown together

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

pospysyl posted:

How has Cody not aged in 8 years?

It’s only been 6 years hasn’t it?

Meanwhile Tyler looks like Weird Al now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I like Christmas but I wouldn’t be concerned about her from a game perspective if I was in the house.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Nicole F’s goal always seems to be attaching herself as the lowest person in the dominant block so she can be safe but also do her goofy Michigan “what happened?” poo poo with the people on the outside so they don’t gun for her either.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

curiousCat posted:

I do not understand why you hate Kevin for clearly just panicking on the block week 1

Lol he got put on the block in a way that basically screamed “you are extremely expendable to me” and spent the whole week apologizing to Cody and groveling before him for approval when it was patently obvious the whole time that Keesha was going home.

He’s a terrible player.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Tyler’s going to be the first one gone once they’ve exhausted the easy votes

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I watched a clip when this season started but it was just like Rachel yelling and Nicole crying. Which both tells me nothing and seems like it tells me everything.

I also saw a clip of Janelle singing karaoke in another language while Britney rocked out.

But of course All Access doesn't stream The Amazing Race.

It's all on Hulu, if you have access to that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It would never happen but I’d love a situation where Dani threw a hinky vote and it ended up being the swing to send that person home

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kaysar :swoon:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“Vote with your heart” :laffo:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahahaha Dani’s butthurt too

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

This is so amazing. They’re all so loving mad 😂😂😂

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I mean, this is somewhat disingenuous in that Memphis is absolutely not pulling any strings whatsoever.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahahaha Kaysar’s response was perfect

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha and they get a show your cards HOH

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

HOLY poo poo KEVIN DID A GOOD THING

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Fartttttttt

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I feel like the screen they’re seeing is much harder to decipher than what we see.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I think she puts up David and Kevin and tries to avoid a Day blowup on her watch

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The influencer culture is part of what kills the game now IMO. It used to be a fight for the grand prize and now it’s just all about staying one more week to increase online earning potential. They focus went away from winning the game to just throwing the right person under the bus each week to lengthen your stay.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Ian’s gonna be so pissed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I was hoping someone throw a hinky tie vote to frame Nicole.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cody just seems like a stupid rear end in a top hat trying to win money.

Nicole, Dani, Memphis, Christmas and Tyler all seem to take perverse joy from loving with people mentally.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Snowmankilla posted:

Just watched last night.

Can I put a small amount of blame on Kevin for running and telling Dani David’s plan? Or are we saying that doesn’t matter because they are all horrible.

Also boy oh boy did Christmas (and Cody a bit) come across as entitled assholes on the have not conversation. I love her saying “what, she’s going to put me on slop because I tried to send her home? I guess we are holding grudges “. Tough look.

I mean, Kevin is stupid as hell but that was going to happen regardless of what Kevin said

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Twin Cinema posted:

I still don’t understand the logic of backdooring David. What’s the point?

Memphis was obsessed with getting the black man out and didn’t want him to play in the veto.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Twin Cinema posted:

But why is he worried about him playing veto? He’s never won anything.

There’s really nothing to think about aside from the fact that Memphis is racist

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The burn on Nicole was loving amazing

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Savahontas posted:

I cannot even believe how little Dr Will is in this episode.

Maybe he watched himself and decided to have someone take his face back to normal

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahah Tyler in the veto of course

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

God loving dammit what a tease

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I'd say Nicole for HOH but who's left to root for?

Sadly, At least for this comp, Tyler or Christmas

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

gently caress that. Tyler's the exact same player as Nicole but instead of crying a lot he invokes BLM as a game ploy. If forced to choose, I go Nicole. At least she'll make a lot of assholes mad.

I hate Tyler I just want something other than Cody, Dani and Nicole romp over everyone

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

pospysyl posted:

Okay so everyone knows? What the gently caress was that move then?

Maximum funny move would be for Tyler to put up both Nicole and Dani

They had to have thought they had Enzo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Dani is extremely gotten to

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha that was loving perfect

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Her being so loving mad was worth every second of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It's quite masterful how Cody has managed to burn every juror on their way out. You have to try to be THAT bad at this.