Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I am not a huge Bayleigh fan in general, but how the hell is she here? Everyone is like top 3, some multiple times? Then she points out she was 11th!? Insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

pospysyl posted:

There's rumors that the list went through a couple of revisions after the Covid tests.

Ahhh. That makes sense and is sad for whoever didn’t make it.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

SalTheBard posted:

Shake I know what you're mean about being happy.

I felt so sad for my 18 month old Son the other day. We went to this park the other day, and he was running around in the grass. There was this group of kids playing with a soccer ball and he loves those so he ran over towards it. This Lady goes "Hey I'm sorry we are trying to socially distance our kids." while I was running over to stop him. I've been feeling really sad for him lately. I kind of needed this tonight.

I agree that I was so happy to have some normalcy I was bouncing up and down. Also agree this is a rough time with kids. My girls miss their friends so much. 😕

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

This edit really seems like Tyler wants to quit and is depressed/feeling bad about his game? From the feeds you think it’s all bullshit?

Sorry, school started and I am behind on your feed recaps.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Just watched last night.

Can I put a small amount of blame on Kevin for running and telling Dani David’s plan? Or are we saying that doesn’t matter because they are all horrible.

Also boy oh boy did Christmas (and Cody a bit) come across as entitled assholes on the have not conversation. I love her saying “what, she’s going to put me on slop because I tried to send her home? I guess we are holding grudges “. Tough look.