Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Man I hope Nicole wins just out of spite no matter who takes her to the final two. Cody is arrogant as hell and Enzo is trying to ride the wave again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Also that super hero fight thing was so drat bad. Make the housemates as modded characters in MUGEN and have them fight Mexican Goku you cowards!!

edit: Also, why did tonight's episode just randomly show me dr will's penis for five seconds at the end? Is it the only part of him that hasn't received cosmetic surgery like a ship of theseus thing or something?

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 09:12 on Oct 24, 2020

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bucswabe posted:

OK, I haven't watched the show since week 2, but this need's some explanation. What is this referring too?

Will showed up as a guest a few times, and one occasion saw him as the "annoying neighbor" who poked fun at the houseguests from a high perch. He is wearing underwear that does not leave much to the imagination.

For no reason whatsoever, the credits for this episode are overlaid on Will doin a nice big stretch in his underwear

edit: In case you, uh, want an example.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Oct 24, 2020

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Well, I'm half drunk when I watch the episodes, so that makes at least one fully drunk viewer between us.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Wow, I'm surprised. Cody looked almost like he felt human emotion there for a second!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Oh Nicole looks so very sad. On the one hand she really didn't see it coming, but on the other hand you already won this game you shoulda known to watch your back.

Edit: honestly at least Enzo is appealing to his one legit tactic instead of BSing. He knows that staying off the radar is the one thing he did consistently.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 29, 2020

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

pospysyl posted:

Seems like they were looking for a reason to vote Enzo but I'm not sure they were persuaded.

Yeah he really didn't get that question about taking responsibility and I think that was his last chance to persuade em.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Twin Cinema posted:

People laughing at Enzo has really gotten to him.

Omg this really hurt his pride. They're laughing with you, buddy, not at you! :smith:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Well that was pretty much how I expected it to go. RIP Big Brother, long live Big Brother.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Poque posted:

I thought Enzo was name dropping only one of his kids the entire season and that the kid's name was Gianico.

You are not alone, yo. When his video from home came on I was like "wait who is the other one?" and then it dawned on me.

I will say it was kind of Cody to bring Enzo when he really did have pretty much free choice. The guy seemed to have no hopes for himself whatsoever, I had the live feeds on after the 2nd final comp and he was really beating himself up. The tv edit did not do justice to his meltdown after that time difference.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

pospysyl posted:

I thought Cody's speeches were compelling, but not persuasive. For instance, he made a big deal about how he masterminded and manipulated Dani into getting Ian out even though it was her best interest to get out Tyler. That's certainly one way of putting that's flattering to both Dani and Cody, but in reality all that happened was Cody told Dani to get out Ian and Dani obeyed. It wasn't that Cody put a mind freak on Dani, it's just that Dani didn't have the skills or strategy to make the correct move.

Overall, I think Cody played a very good game and certainly deserved to win, but it worked out that there were only like three other people in the house who were even adequate competition, which is terrible for an All Stars season. It's just not fun to see one player coast to victory.

Yeah pretty much. My opinion after some thought is it was a good game of Big Brother for the power players themselves but it wasn't really exciting tv. Lots of waiting around for people to take the safe, obvious choices. For us watching it week to week it's not real interesting, but for them it's 500,000 dollars and not about entertaining an audience at home, so who could blame them.

Now gimme a "eliminated too early" redemption season CBS!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I think the reason Enzo got trashed so hard is because the jury saw his gameplay as too passive by comparison. imo Cody and Enzo are both just shades of each other, neither of them did anything really impressive psychologically/socially that I can tell, but the difference is Enzo just rode the wave and stayed off the radar without manipulating much of anything to make it that way. It didn't really fall in his lap per se, but you can't go to the jury and say "I did nothing risky or impressive all game and therefore I deserve the win!" He tried to pull that "ah but a true puppetmaster goes unnoticed" spiel at the end but they didn't buy it.

edit: Cody is what I'd call "best of a bad lot". When they namedropped Dan in the finale my super-fan sister scoffed at the idea of Cody being in his league at all lol

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Oct 30, 2020