Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Have Day and Nicole been stuck at the beginning of the maze the entire game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

We did very well.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Snowmankilla posted:

I am not a huge Bayleigh fan in general, but how the hell is she here? Everyone is like top 3, some multiple times? Then she points out she was 11th!? Insane.

There's rumors that the list went through a couple of revisions after the Covid tests.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

If you want to become a true all star & legend on CBS. All you have to do is get into a showmance on a reality show and propose on finale night / get married. See Rob / Amber, Brandon / Rachel, etc.

You say that, but like, I remember who Bayleigh is.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Cody gave away 1 million dollars because he was too good at the game.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Glad to see Julie got quarantine weird like the rest of us.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Lol the big one was still wiggling on Cody's run.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

How has Cody not aged in 8 years?

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

These DRs confirm to me that nobody's going to buy the usual HoH shiftiness.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Wooooah!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Funny part is that totally fucks up Enzo's hinky vote plan. If it had been 4 votes you got Kevin, Janelle, Kaysar and a mystery person who didn't get the hint. But now its pretty clearly a hinky vote.

Wait, Tennessee is a girls' name? I thought that was her son.

On the other hand, having exactly 2 votes in favor of Nicole points directly to Kaysar and Janelle.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah, forgot about Kevin there.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

If I was ever on Big Brother I'd make sure I had the Towers of Hanoi solution memorized.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I guess it makes sense that Julie and Janelle are friends.

Also, lol at living with a guy for three weeks and still not knowing his name.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

That was great timing on Julie's part.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

No matter who Christmas puts up someone's going to get pissed, so unless she has a big move planned she might as well piss off the weaker side of the house.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Better to get kicked early than what happened with Donny

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Tyler's number one motivation is not being yelled at on Twitter.

Edit: This is such a good illustration of the double standard black people and women face. Like, Tyler feels bad about a lovely thing he did to Bayleigh, but when Bayleigh gets mad about the thing Tyler himself feels bad about, Bayleigh's the one who's unhinged and unreasonable and suddenly Tyler doesn't need to feel guilty anymore.

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 10, 2020

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

This is a really cool comp.

Edit: Wait, is that the first time in all three of her seasons that she's ever won a competition?

pospysyl fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Sep 16, 2020

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Nicole better hope no one talks to Ian in jury.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Tyler tried to throw Nicold under the bus there, but Ian is too much of a loser for it to work.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

I played so well it took an ultimate team of super-badasses to take me out!

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

This season has been the story of how each well-liked player has been picked off one by one either because they weren't a part of the main alliance, they were victim of a grudge, or because they were from a marginalized identity, or some combination of the above, by a pack of bullies who always go after the weakest target and play passively to avoid getting noticed. Ian, now in the position of all that being explained to him and being a victim of that process just says "Yes, more of that please! That's good gameplay!"

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Nicole being the first 2 time BB winner would be the funniest result so it's the one I'm most hoping for.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Were they supposed to find out about the triple eviction now?

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Nicole has to know that Christmas tried to vote her out.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah, Memphis and Cody's votes were locked in. Dani would have been the swing vote, but what reason would she have to vote out an ally? It was dumb of Tyler and Christmas to try.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Okay so everyone knows? What the gently caress was that move then?

Maximum funny move would be for Tyler to put up both Nicole and Dani

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Loool

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

"There's just no one left" that he can still burn without consequence.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

In like every DR Dani was saying she shouldn't take a shot at Tyler and miss. Well...

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Cody's gotten an invisible edit for most of the season, but now they're giving him a puppetmaster take. Among passive players, the person who does least is king.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

That was a great veto score reveal. Tyler timed out on a comp Cody won in five minutes.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Dani is so funny, though I do question her house reads

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

Real talk. Dani got a crush on Cody and a WAAAAAAAY inflated and warped sense of her game.

Ian won back a bit of my respect by being the one person who recognized David's "I'm hosed in this game, why wouldn't I take $10K?" reasoning instead of pretending he should have believed the gaslighting and try and steal one more week.

Dani telling David that if he had gotten the veto Christmas would have gone home is insane. I don't know which scenario is worse, that Dani actually believes that or that she would bother to lie to David now that they're in jury.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

If Cody makes it to final 2 he wins for sure, and he might just be the second "perfect game" too. On the other hand, at this point I genuinely think that Nicole only loses to Cody.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Twin Cinema posted:

That whole week of gameplay feels like a fever dream.

Dani working to keep Tyler over Ian was the worst single game move in the whole season and it goes a long way explaining why Dani supports Cody over Nicole as a jury voter.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Seems like there's a chance for them to go the comedy route and give it to Enzo, but maybe that's just the edit.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Seems like they were looking for a reason to vote Enzo but I'm not sure they were persuaded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

You may not like it, but this is what peak Big Brother looks like.