Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lawman 0 posted:

I'll make some calls this weekend.

campaign love lawman 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nichael posted:

campaign love lawman 0

:yeah:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ikanreed posted:

the CIA psyop, nicheal

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm a regular pete buttiege

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
Jess Scarane's gonna lose just like the guys in the OP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Its Coke posted:

have i ever said it's a sure thing? do the work, and we'll win. if you don't, then yeah all these leftists will.

enjoy posting though, that's really helpful

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Nichael posted:

have i ever said it's a sure thing? do the work, and we'll win. if you don't, then yeah all these leftists will.

enjoy posting though, that's really helpful

it is a sure thing. that she will lose

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Its Coke posted:

it is a sure thing. that she will lose

there's people of all ages that are working on this for free all day because they want some slim chance of a better future and you're making GBS threads on it in low effort posts

can you stop being a lazy gently caress and phone bank for literally any of the remaining leftist candidates? these posts don't do anything at all

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Nichael posted:

there's people of all ages that are working on this for free all day because they want some slim chance of a better future and you're making GBS threads on it in low effort posts

can you stop being a lazy gently caress and phone bank for literally any of the remaining leftist candidates? these posts don't do anything at all

I'm just annoyed by your advertising. anyway is Kanye a leftist candidate

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You have no sense of how any of this works. You don't understand the first thing about how to get people to do poo poo for these causes.

But yeah, go phone bank for Kanye. Just do anything at all instead of sitting back and let the tides roll in and kill us all.

or better yet, just shut the gently caress up and get on the jess dialer :yaycat:

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
If you look at their rap sheet / posting history that persons a shithead. just ignore them.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

If you look at their rap sheet / posting history that persons a shithead. just ignore them.
i am mad on the internet

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Sheeyahshee/status/1302977109648764928?s=20

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Everyone in SF is just the exact same loving guy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Crane Fist posted:

Everyone in SF is just the exact same loving guy

No. Some people are homeless people who were evicted from their home in order to get better rent from that guy.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ikanreed posted:

No. Some people are homeless people who were evicted from their home in order to get better rent from that guy.

SF is exactly one type of guy and the rest of the city is made up of the trail of collateral damage he leaves all around him

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

The left doesn't care about doing anything besides tweeting and :justpost:ing with few exceptions tbh. And I get it really, life is terrible and it's hard to keep fighting. But there's so many people in this world that are suffering, and I think those who can fight should, even when the odds are stacked against us.

smdh nichael is foaming the runway already...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Nichael posted:

morse is a sexmonster.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Its Coke posted:

Jess actually ran a real campaign that wasn't based completely around twitter, so theres that difference

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

who

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Nix Panicus posted:

Jess actually ran a real campaign that wasn't based completely around twitter, so theres that difference

it was based around the SA forums

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Nichael posted:

morse is a sexmonster. markey is going to get bodied by an incest baby. let's phone bank for jess:

my advice for your next campaign is that maybe you should develop any sense of solidarity whatsoever instead of having a weird grudge against any progressive candidate who dares run at the same time as yours even if they’re in completely different states.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

e: this was too mean, in retrospect

Pentecoastal Elites has issued a correction as of 21:05 on Sep 16, 2020