Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

kingcobweb posted:

but if [completely different and unrelated thing] can happen why not pelosi losing in the primary hmmm???

I mean it could've happened if we had a giant wave of anti-establishment voters energized by the top of the ticket. Especially since it was a jungle primary thing, so the worst case scenario is "We get Pelosi" instead of "Oh no if you split the vote we might get a Republican ghoul!" but I was also the kind of dumb dumb who canvassed for long shot candidates looking to unseat Anthony Rendon so I'm not the best judge of the possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
they'll call the 5th joshua joshua1congress S

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

kingcobweb posted:

lee carter’s partner lended it an air of legitimacy to me since he actually WON AN ELECTION but clearly I Was Wrong

Lee Carter is also a poster. So I don't blame you for seeing someone trying to capture the same energy and assuming they might not be bad but yeah there's a reason Lee is in state office and didn't immediately run for president

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Who among us has not been prescribed a harem as the treatment for our incessant meltdowns

*looks at himself in a mirror, takes a deep breath* i gotta melt down more

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

ur in my world now posted:

I want to laugh at this very badly but if she's VP she's going to be the real prez sooner or later cause there ain't no way joe even makes it a year into his potential presidency. the ultimate democrat

There's a good chance she'll have such a disgraceful 1st term she won't get second. For extra comedy: she could run again in 2028 against Newsom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
It wouldn't be the first potus that was effectively incapacitated during a significant span in office. I hope Dr. Jill Biden gives us healthcare