Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I just picked this up on sale because I was bored. It's pretty decent if you think about it like a 3D beat-'em-up button masher. I'm not a MCU fan, so the fact that they look like offbrand Avengers is more pro than a con for me. I've been playing the story campaign so far. The one thing I wish it wouldn't do is throw a new character at you in the middle of a mission and not tell you what their powers/combos. That part kind of sucks balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Moola posted:

On sale is exactly the price to pay for this game

Some of the story is legit good, and I maintain that the Cap gameplay is rad

It's just a shame squeenix forced them to make it a loving gaas game

Yeah, once you get the mechanics down the fighting is really fun. I've only played the Reassemble campaign so far, but Black Widow and Hulk are a joy to play. Once I figured out that you can sprint with Hulk by "hopping" everything about that character just clicked.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

It really is a lot more fun than I expected. I just finished the main campaign and am working on Kate Bishop's campaign. Her fighting style is very much my jam. I'm hoping that Clint Barton's fighting style is similar since I've resigned myself to the fact that this game is the closest I'll ever get to an Arrowverse Green Arrow game (outside of the Lego DLC that has Stephen Amell voicing it). I just want to run around, shoot trick arrows, and beat up fools.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Okay, I just got Clint's Medieval outfit and Kate's Undercover outfit, so I can finally play as Arrow and Speedy. Now I just play this game while singing the Arrow theme song and this game is loving HYPE.