Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
just found out uploading is broken on ayb and i am fuckin gutted tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

just found out uploading is broken on ayb and i am fuckin gutted tbh

NGL I was kinda hoping this thread would be the Renaissance of AYB

Also:

* X R Sindow: lol you kind of look like my mom in this pic 0 11 years ago

Chewbecca

Also I was always mad I never got voted for anything cool, I think the elections were rigged honestly :colbert:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Chewbecca posted:

NGL I was kinda hoping this thread would be the Renaissance of AYB

fletch posted like a week ago i am gonan PM him and beg for it to be fixed

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Some of these usernames bring back memories.

Chewbecca

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

fletch posted like a week ago i am gonan PM him and beg for it to be fixed

:pray:

Chewbecca

Evil Bob posted:

Some of these usernames bring back memories.

SAME my guy

Macnult

hi hello

Chewbecca

Macnult posted:

hi hello

X R SHUBNIGGURATHS CLIT: I, also, am a slenderteen. Greets. -1 10 years ago

Ass-penny

Dang they really engaged you in a vaguely normal way. This is the highest rated comment on my AYB:

nutcup: should lay down infront of a roller packer like they use on hot fresh pavement. flatten your face while that frame is situated just like this. turn yourself into a self portrait of yourself being yourself at the point of self introspection before your own death and self portrait creation we're all dead get the gently caress in a painting you idiot 7 6 years ago

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barnold

BYOB: get the gently caress in a painting you idiot

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

Dang they really engaged you in a vaguely normal way. This is the highest rated comment on my AYB:

nutcup: should lay down infront of a roller packer like they use on hot fresh pavement. flatten your face while that frame is situated just like this. turn yourself into a self portrait of yourself being yourself at the point of self introspection before your own death and self portrait creation we're all dead get the gently caress in a painting you idiot 7 6 years ago

Wait what the heck does that even mean :stare:

And yeah like I said:

Chewbecca posted:

In all fairness my AYB was pretty chill and low-key, compared to some others. Mainly chilling with mah crew :3:

Evil Bob

This is the highest rated on mine

Jamesman: So this is how people celebrate Ghana's independence from the United Kingdom. 1

None were actually very mean. drat sorry asspenny lmbo

Chewbecca

I legit want AYB back, but only the cool bits not the weird creepy bits

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

perhaps a byoyb

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Ass-penny

Chewie that comment was on a photo in which I had an empty picture frame and was "posing" with it.

Also reading my comments from 12 years ago... ugh not super behind all of em.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

rear end-penny posted:

Chewie that comment was on a photo in which I had an empty picture frame and was "posing" with it.

I mean, I kind of enjoy looking at it as a legit artefact of it's time - but I'm also a BYOBer so I never insulted anyone - that's not the BYOB way

Evil Bob

rear end-penny posted:

Yeah... looking at my comments was probably the toughest part about opening AYB back up lmbo. Certainly could have been worse.

Ass-penny

I guess I've changed for the better in my young adult years. More chill now. I just changed my subfolder affiliation on my AYB, not that anyone will ever see it lmao

Chewbecca

They will when AYB 2.0 launches!

more falafel please

forums poster

my only picture on AYB is regrettable but is also from 12+ years ago

according to 5 votes I'm a neckbeard

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

more falafel please posted:

my only picture on AYB is regrettable but is also from 12+ years ago

according to 5 votes I'm a neckbeard

I'm fairly certain 90% of goons were voted neckbeards to be fair

more falafel please

forums poster

Chewbecca posted:

I'm fairly certain 90% of goons were voted neckbeards to be fair

I had a short full beard and my neck was shaved clean. I was posing in front of my computer drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette because it seemed cool at the time but I was like 22

like yeah I looked dumb but my beard was literally everywhere except my neck

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

more falafel please posted:

I had a short full beard and my neck was shaved clean. I was posing in front of my computer drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette because it seemed cool at the time but I was like 22

like yeah I looked dumb but my beard was literally everywhere except my neck

Neckbeard isn't a physical attribution, it's a state of mind

Hell I was probably a neckbeard