Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

I made a little zine full of my sketch comedy scripts called GUT BUST. It's 7 sketches, an introduction and an outroduction, and I'm actually really proud of it! I tried to make it as funny as I could, and it ended up extrtemely weird, so I decided to lean into that and declare this to be sketch comedy for weird people. It's got sketches about mailmen addicted to eating mail, some burglars covering up Elvis' murder, crabs selling the concept of carcinization and more!

It's just regular printer paper and words so it's cheap as hell. You can get it here, and read the first sketch to see if you like it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1089266488/gut-bust-issue-1?ref=shop_home_active_1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

JNCO BILOBA posted:

Just found out there’s a zine distro in my neighborhood. It’s called Wasted Ink. Went and checked it out a few weeks ago, super chill vibe, lots of variety, no pressure atmosphere. They do lots of community outreach so I may hook up with them. Check them out.

Wasted Ink is great! I'm trying to get my zine distributed by them as well, it's a wonderful operation there.

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

Just published the second issue of my sketch comedy zine! I'm working on getting it out there, so far I've managed to get it carried in some local comic shops and thrift stores. Oh and also I got it into Wasted Ink, which I'm really excited about.

Putting in a mandatory link to the ol' etsy, since I'm in full HUSTLE MODE
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1191986102/gut-bust-issue-2

Strange Cares
Nov 22, 2007

LiterallyATomato posted:

Is there such a thing as an online zine? Or is that just a website?

There absolutely is! People put up PDFs on gumroad and itch all the time. There are a good number of zines that are digital only