Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.

Waffle! posted:

I want to make zines of art and stupid stuff. I found this rad-tastic Electric Zine Maker and it's pretty great. Templates for all kinds, with instructions on how to fold, and has lots of weird art effects. I like it.
EZM is super neat, especially its tone effects, but I wish its site was less... epileptic :shepface:
(hello thread! I love zines and would love to make them but the executive function part of my brain disagrees :negative:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU