Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

well hi there this is joe billybob doing another- sniff -craft video. u will need five thousand pebbles, some glitter, a hawt glue gun and a whole rear end lotta patience *pulls wife into shot by her rear end* Aint that right darlin??

[ you skip five minutes into the video ]

- and that is how my children got born. now to start u are gonna wanna coat a pebble with some glue. now notice as the glue cools down it gets sticky and forms a kinda gell *camera shakes around a lot as a closer out of focus view of his hand tapping the pebble several times forms* well this gell is pretty sticky!! dont forget folks!! *camera shudders again, dropping down a bit to give a view of his crotch* ok so you have your pebble, and we're going to set it down here, excuse me for one second *his hand goes to adjust his crotch* hey. hey wait a second. hey. oh.. oh no. patience?? patience u will never guess!! it gosh darn happened again!! right in my demo!! *he gets up and walks off screen with his hand glued to his crotch*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU