Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
level of respect ur feellin
This poll is closed.
none 47 56.63%
low 12 14.46%
medium 9 10.84%
high 0 0%
extremely high 1 1.20%
maximum 14 16.87%
Total: 83 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

on the one hand they're all blithe idiots that just quickly scan reports for vague tone and a handful of technicalities, consistently working on behalf of any troll that is careful to use polite language

but on the other hand they appear to have successfully risen up and deposed the dumbest rear end in a top hat on this whole site?

credit where its due: medium respect

Rhetoric-o-Tron
Jan 5, 2009

by Pragmatica
buddy, i don't even respect myself

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

StashAugustine posted:

we love our mods, our rules enforcement

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

big ups to the mods much respect check it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/EliLake/status/304961327485562881?s=20

when i got bernie banned, my report button was taken. much like my appendix, it was never used, so i did not miss it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
never

eat my poo poo mods

make me CSPAM cultural czar so i can clean this poo poo hole up

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

there have been a few good ones gently caress them too

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Eat This Glob posted:

when i got bernie banned, my report button was taken. much like my appendix, it was never used, so i did not miss it

as a fellow non appendix haver, it's not true we never used it. for years people thought it was vestigial because no one could figure out what it did until someone realized it served as a storage place for intestinal bacteria so after the runs or something that flushed out your colon it could use that stored bacteria to repopulate your poop tunnel

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

so much like how Americans think we don’t need a social safety net, doctors thought we didn’t need a shithole safety net?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

is this true ? is this cpsam's crack ping moment ?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

MightyBigMinus posted:

on the one hand they're all blithe idiots that just quickly scan reports for vague tone and a handful of technicalities, consistently working on behalf of any troll that is careful to use polite language

but on the other hand they appear to have successfully risen up and deposed the dumbest rear end in a top hat on this whole site?

doesn't lowtax still own this site tho

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 4 days!)

seriously though why don't we have mod elections anymore?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 4 days!)

it was fun when LF elected a mod based purely on his ability to make grover mad in d&d

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

MightyBigMinus posted:

the credit goes to the users who destroyed lowtax's income by cancelling their patreon subs, not the folks who sat around twiddling their thumbs waiting to see if things would pass over so they could keep a blue star lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
while i don't think jeff buying the forums with a trove of bitcoin that was probably stolen from a magic the gathering online card trading website is a revolutionary act, certainly canceling a tithe you were paying to subsidize the life of a woman abusing train wreck isn't

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

the credit goes to the users who destroyed lowtax's income by cancelling their patreon subs

lol

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos

Suspicious posted:

i understand the necessity of the no mod sass rule to keep things orderly and functioning. but at the same time, if you want mods to be respected, you have to mod people that are respectable. not just randos who post a lot

:agreed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8tb35QLeFA&t=65s

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Rhetoric-o-Tron posted:

buddy, i don't even respect myself

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
mod or ik elections would be funny