Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
IDK why people think period blood is so much worse than regular blood. Imagine if people lost their poo poo looking at someone who accidentally got a gash on their leg like they do hearing about a period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Do y'all ladies ever pop a squat and try to push it all out at once to get it over with?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

remigious posted:

I’m pregnant atm and not having periods is incredible!

Mazel Tov!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Facebook Aunt posted:

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The uterine lining doesn't liquify all at once.

You know when you go to the dentist and they have that tube that vacuums out all your saliva? Sometimes I really wish I could just jam that in my uterus to get the whole thing over with. Seems like it should be able to scoot right past the cervix.

I know it doesn't work that way, I was just wondering if any of you ever tried.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If a wizard said he could make it so you only have one period a year but it took up an entire month, like say the whole of March, would you do it? One super period a year?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

teen witch posted:

Only if I get to choose the month.

Sorry, it has to be March

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I never realized that women had shallow vestigial anuses

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Balls are great.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Can we get off balls and dive back into vaginas in the period thread?

Good period things: get out of things if the person in charge (teacher, boss, coach, Dom) is a dude.

Bad period things: having to walk around with a full pad in the summer. Just terrible. Real bad stuff.

How often have you told a dude you're on your period when you weren't actually on your period?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

peanut posted:

How about steam sterilization in the microwave? With your own container?

And I thought microwaving fish was bad!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

teen witch posted:

For a good price

Important question: can the period crystals be charging by JOing?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

what is man flu? do i need to get my husband vaccinated?

It's the most horrific illness any human being can get, and it targets only men

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My wife tells me exactly what to buy and then I buy that exact thing. It's a good system.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Metaline posted:

I use the Clue app and I can share my cycle with others if they download the app as well. It’s super helpful!

It was Miss Scarlett, in the observatory, with the wrench, on her period

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

I hope this isn't weird to say but I'm glad this thread is going well because this is GBS

For real though this is fascinating and very educational

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Barudak posted:

A treatment for "your vaginal walls got wrecked by the child you gave birth to who will never fully appreciate this suffering" is basically a massive electroshock dildo with inflatable pump and the entire time I played with it that loving pump it up jingle from the chris rock snl sketch played in my mind.

Get out of here Chris, everybody hates you!

Ok I'd like to request further details because what the gently caress??????

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't think I've ever seen someone wear white pants in my entire 32 years on this earth so I can't imagine that it's all that great a sacrifice

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

You ever have such bad cramps while bleeding that you go pee and suddenly you have to puke and you puke on your blood and pee a bit before you can flush?

I call that Satan's strawberry lemonade

Have you ever vommed so hard it splashes the water back up on you? It's the fuckin worst

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I think this thread summon periods or something.

Can women sink of their periods over the internet?!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wiping a thousand times but STILL getting blood all over my hands while inserting a tampon is just the best.

edit: happy period-versary to me

"I can't" is a great way to end that.

E: f,b

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm always shocked hearing about other women giving major grief to another woman about their period.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I found this little explanation on the evolutionary benefits of menstruation that was interesting to me. IDK if it's true or not but I hope it is.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elentor posted:

I try to be fine with it but then I get exchanges like:

me: I've finally restarted my arms workout gonna abby the poo poo out of this body
straight male friend: that's cool but aren't you gonna look too masculine, maybe you should start investing in silicone implants
me: what part of looking like abby did you miss
friend: I'm just saying, everyone likes boobs your partners would appreciate it
me: no I'm fine the way I am it pairs well with my style
friend: but what about your partners

fmadamkskmsdfsdfjm

:sever:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm gonna guess Abby from Last of Us 2, who is swole.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

Um...okay? Google isn't helpful.

This woman:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Miss Broccoli posted:

hi im trans and estrogen made me get faux periods and i changed from pills to implants and that seemed to make it stop cause my levels weren't a roller coaster and it's been 3ish months and oh no it's back and this is day 4 i dont even have a womb that was supposed to be my one (1) singular perk why is my entire middle section trying to collapse in on itself gently caress offfffff

Have someone throw you a womanhood party like weird mom's do when their daughters have their first periods.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elentor posted:

You can still bleed from other orifices. I once had a week long nosebleed and my doctor was like "yeah that can happen during menstruation the body is dumb".

The Blood God cares not from whence the blood flows

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Miss Broccoli posted:

atleast y'all get to retire im going to be on hrt till im in the ground

On the upside that means osteoporosis is less of a concern.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pinus Porcus posted:

Something to lighten the mood for all us poor saps who are bleeding right now.

From the Cooking Cockups thread

If it's using menstrual blood then can it really be called a cockup?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

imagining the prop guy tasked with figuring out a decent visual representation of a blue clot.

Just throw in some bits of corn starch in cold blue water. Close enough.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Barudak posted:

Ill always remember the guy who learned while being mocked that tampons do not plug the vagina so you can pull it out and let it all drain like water down the drain at home. He did not understand it wasn't like an instant *blormph*

Would that be more or less convenient than how they work currently?

E: that's an honest question.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Sep 9, 2020

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
My wife has hated all but one of her OBGYNs, both men and women. Maybe there's just something about that specialty that attracts people with absolutely horrible interpersonal skills?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

Is it possible for period blood to get stuck in your body?

Have you tried hocking it out like a loogie, but with your vagina?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You should always have sex with new partners on your period. That way you'll know if they're worth your time depending on their reaction.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waterbed Wendy posted:

kool-aid woman burst from my ute through my fupa and now im toasting pecans to put on fudge icecream. jealous?

I'm terrified of the implications of which of these are euphemisms and which aren't.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I was cruising around in the ish.com thread and thought this might get a good laugh from you folks:

There has got to be better ways to germinate seeds before planting

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I don't know what it is this time, but loving hell the smell could kill an elephant at 50 away.

My ovaries are a yin and yang. One month is bloodier while the other hurts more. This month belongs to Miss Blood.

Pinus Porcus posted:

You feel folks who wear pads are saints about smell. I swear I smell it way more if I have to use pads instead of tampons and I hate it.

If I have to do manual labor even worse: period AND crotch sweat :barf:

Edit: typo

I don't think I've ever "smelled" a woman on her period, wtf :psyduck:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bibliotechno Music posted:

My workplace is all AFAB and the four of us who work closest together always talk about our periods, so now I can gauge mine by when everyone else gets theirs! Kathy started cramping today so they’ll be starting in the next two days; Ellie and I are synced up, so she was very emotional today while I’m breaking out like crazy, which means we’ll start pretty much when Kathy’s done. Then it’s Natalie’s turn!

Women are fuckin' wild

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Surely there's enough horse piss to go around...?

Horse girls are hoarding it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Much like peanut butter some prefer smooth, some prefer chunky.

:lmao: