Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Don't listen to big moonstration, period blood is the weakest of all human bloods for ritual casting and about as good as mid grade cow's blood. You're paying a premium just to say you used human blood and probably diluting the potency of potion mixes without realizing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

teen witch posted:

Also the only time I felt like I had my period in the span of two hours was during my abortion and it was w i l d.

I knew a lady who did that and was like "I kind of wish this is how my period worked normally" because otherwise she spends like three days hunched over like a cartoon crone with heated blankets strapped to hot pads on her midsection like she's gestating a waterboilers kid.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I know a gal you can determine where she is in her cycle by her protein choices which wax and wane between "tofu is amazing, plants forever" about 3 days after she finishes and goes through a spectrum of harder and harder proteins until it becomes "give me the meat, torn from the still living flesh of the cow, and let me drink its blood" during.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

What's up with that U in menstruating? Seems like if you pronounce the U it adds a pointless extra syllable. If you don't pronounce it, what's it even doing there?

I feel like if you say the "u" you also refer to child birth as parturition

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Making art with menstrual blood is so cliche within artist communities that its basically a free space in a bingo square

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Laffo if you've never live streamed your partner who is standing in the feminine hygiene aisle in a country neither of you speak the language arguing over what the hell package to buy as the non-English speaking staff partially out of frame visibly lust for death

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A treatment for "your vaginal walls got wrecked by the child you gave birth to who will never fully appreciate this suffering" is basically a massive electroshock dildo with inflatable pump and the entire time I played with it that loving pump it up jingle from the chris rock snl sketch played in my mind.

Get out of here Chris, everybody hates you!

Barudak fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Aug 13, 2020

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Lmao I also would like to know more please.

Im describing it poorly and no longer am in possession of it to take photos and like hell if I can figure out what I need to search to bring it up.

Basically its a good sized, cylindrical and girthy dildo with a flat metal plate a few inches long located around what will be the front of the vaginal canal once fully inserted. On the other side from the plate is an accordion fold looking piece of rubber with a rubberized air pump that works exactly like the old sneakers, and at at the base is this things unique motor.

To use, you slather the metal plate with lady safe electro-conducive gel and insert with plate facing towards scarring/weak areas. You use the little rubber air button to pump up the accordion flat to kind of hold it in place, like some sexual car jack. Then you fire up the main motor and the thing blasts the old lady nethers with pulses of electricity in order to force muscle work/break up internal scarring.

After that, take some notes in your progress journal clean it up and wait for your next weekly/biweekly appointment. At the appointment, you adjust the device's settings based on your pain threshold/strength levels with your doctor, but even at max its like 5 minutes of this and you're done. This is a good thing because this process feels exactly as good as loving a cattle prod someone put some ladybit safe silicon coating on.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Aug 13, 2020

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yep, sans rabbit because recovery is not fun time, people!!! Also, Im assuming it may feel fine for people with non ripped up and stitched back together junk.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

CherryCola posted:

Bros, is it gay to...have a girlfriend?

Friend go on reddit and fall down the rabbit hole of men convinced that the gayest thing you can do is have sex with women like someone dropped an internet connected computer into ancient athens.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I recommend a floor mat that you use just for the bed if you're worried of leaking a little while you sleep, as its a small size and machine washable so its a breeze to clean up when done.

If you're worried about leaking a lot of blood I recommend a transparent rain coat and a Huey Lewis and the News spotify playlist.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I cannot stop hearing the song "wave of mutilation" but with the lyrics "tube of menstruation" due to this thread and I need help someone, please.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yeah I saw Delayed Blood Pour at Red Rocks in twenty oh six. They had the original lineup of Uncontrollable Rage as an opener, that show rocked.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ill always remember the guy who learned while being mocked that tampons do not plug the vagina so you can pull it out and let it all drain like water down the drain at home. He did not understand it wasn't like an instant *blormph*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Imagine if you sneeze or laugh and a few drops of pee comes out. Normally not a problem. But with Mensez a few drops of pee releases a blood wave that engulfs the city.

Been a while but I dont think thats how that Siouxsie and the Banshees song goes.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I realize looking at my wife's box of tampax on the bathroom windowsill that they're unscented. Surely they don't make scented tampons?? What strange hell is that!?

In china they make cool breeze ones that have basically menthol on em.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

With everyone in china smoking I was genuinely a little surprised after finding cooling pads that nobody had made clove ones.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Do those Tiger Balm stick-on patches count?

"Put a tiger in your cage" The ad copy writes itself!!!

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The burning sensation you feel is your body laying down fresh asphalt on the egg highway.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dunno why Im remembering the girl I went to college with who thought periods were punishments from god for not having babies who did a 4 year degree in 2 years so she could move back to alaska and marry her boyfriend and crank out babies and stop offending our lord jesus christ.

She believed in free-bleeding, if you didn't guess, as easing the difficulty of her transgression was wrong.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Emily Spinach posted:

I'm honestly surprised a woman with that mindset went to college in the first place.

Her husband to be's parents mandated it so she could properly educate the children, I think. She got a degree in philosophy too, which was the most baffling part

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Our duration of knowing each other consisted of me making this face a lot. She was deep into old sci-fi because, like, what the hell do you do in Alaska for a lot of the year except watch TV and read books. She also had never seen a black person before and took photos of the first one she met so she could prove to her family she was the first one to have ever(?) done so.

I hope her and her weirdly philosophical alaskan frontier children named after star trek captains are ready to repopulate the earth after the rest of us die.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Just gonna add "string" to my big list of things that inexplicably make people horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

"Yeah, you like that" but with resignation.