Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cool thread. There was a girl in high school that used to talk really frankly about hers to make people super uncomfortable. She exclusively used the phrase "bleeding from my oval office" to describe it.
People do not know what to say to a 16 year old girl who drops that on them lol. Anyway I hope everyone has a decent period and stuff. I like to remind my wife how she's only got so many to go and someday she will be done having periods forever. I don't know if it helps much but hopefully that's not an extremely lovely thing to say for some reason I don't understand as a dude. I guess somebody itt is probably gonna tell me if it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Lmao period havers are hardcore. Yall just blasting blood out like dragon ball z charged beams and poo poo. I'm picturing everyone itt smearing bloody war paint on their face and giving a bellowing war cry like that dude from Predator who cuts himself across the chest

Big ol clot just leaving a fuckin crater in the dirt, somehow kills yamcha again

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jailbrekr posted:

If men menstruated you can guarantee we'd turn it into a competition.

Lmao if men menstruated we'd get a week federal mandated paid leave every month and probably we'd get a purple heart every time

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who What Now posted:

My wife tells me exactly what to buy and then I buy that exact thing. It's a good system.

My wife sends me a photo of the box that I refer to in the grocery store as well as putting the full title on the grocery list