Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Getting older has made my period worse. Up until I was 27 or so I had zero PMS or other physical symptoms like cramps. I’d just bleed for a few days and that was it. But now I tend to be more emotional and stressed out over nothing the week beforehand plus I get all bloated and crampy the first day. And my butt will hurt the night before it starts. Which makes it a lot easier to keep track of actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Cramps woke me up at midnight last night.

It is time.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Ugh, I have a pap smear scheduled for later in the week but my period is also scheduled to start on that day. I've never actually done a pap before so I don't know if that makes it more difficult but it seems like it might be a bit more unpleasant to have someone poking around there. I guess I could reschedule but my period is not always super reliable so I have a feeling I'd just end up rescheduling it to a different period.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

my right ovary woke me up last night. very rude.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I've had a couple small acne spots on my face for the last week, they weren't really doing anything but they weren't going away either despite my best efforts. Of course as soon as my period hits they become giant inflamed whiteheads overnight. I had really lovely skin as a teenager and maybe five years of clear skin in my 20s, then I guess my body decided I didn't deserve that anymore either. I would definitely make a deal with the period devil to make my cramps 10x worse in exchange for no hormonal acne.