Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I’m pregnant atm and not having periods is incredible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Spinz posted:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks Spinz :D gonna have a little goonlette.
Yep it’s my first and going to be the only!

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Spinz posted:

You should name it Logan, works for boy or girl :shrug:

I had never heard Logan as a girl’s name before this whole debacle :(

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I just ordered Thinx knockoffs, but haven't had the chance to try them out. They look like they're made of sports jersey fabric and I am not optimistic.
Have you tried anything like Thinx before? It sounds like a good idea, but the part where you have to wring them out before throwing them in the washer sounds unsavory.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem

Anne Whateley posted:

Can confirm, but if you're lucky, after the next 3 months it's no periods ever :science:

Whoa. I think I’m going to give that a whirl after the kid is born!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Hell Gem
I had a blissful seven months of no periods after my baby was born. That all ended today and explains why I burst into tears over nothing yesterday.