Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I basically don't have them, but when I do they are extremely intense and unbelievably unpleasant. Happens maybe one and a half times a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
One time I did go in for a pap smear and the lady was extremely mad that I started menstruating so there was blood on the stick. But I was like, hey, they're not consistent and I actually didn't know before you did. However, it was so thick and brown it look like the filling from the inside of a cinnamon pop tart.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You always know it's coming because your tits loving hurt

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Me again. posted:

A few months ago I was having an unusually light flow during one cycle. On day 3, I seemed to have completely dried up, yet I was cramping strongly in a way that I find correlates with a big old clot getting ready to pass. I took a poo poo to get things moving again.

Still nothing, so I took a very hot shower to persuade the downstairs to relax and let things through. I felt movement, and a new presence, but still nothing to see but some pink water. I spread my feet wide and waggled my hips around and pushed like I was still making GBS threads. I felt strong movement and reached down to catch the clot as it emerged. It was the largest I'd ever seen from me, like a mandarin or even apricot. It dissolved in the water as I held it and was washed down the drain.

Aside from a little brown discharge my period ended by the next morning, a full two days early. It was as though I'd had the whole period happen in one go and was pretty awesome except for the agony. Never happened before or since.

are you 100 sure you did not lay an egg

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. The uterine lining doesn't liquify all at once.

You know when you go to the dentist and they have that tube that vacuums out all your saliva? Sometimes I really wish I could just jam that in my uterus to get the whole thing over with. Seems like it should be able to scoot right past the cervix.

Some people do use one of those little douching bulbs to shoot some water up in there and flush much of it out, I don't know if that messes up all the fungi or whatever.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
admittedly it is sort of funny to take a bath and make waves with your legs to let the mighty tempests of poseidon swirl the caked-on blood goop from your gash

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I hate this but I donkey laughed

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't find it particularly good. I don't find it super gross or anything either, but I've never really understood the obsession with it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I need to get my mirena replaced but I'm not looking forward to it

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I started having periods so late I was legitimately afraid that I would never get them or had something sincerely wrong with my body. Which there is, but not that. I think i was 17 or something? Late enough that I had had time at that point to find out enough information from other people so that it wasn't that difficult to hop on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
men are bull poo poo about diagnosing gently caress crap. they're dumb as hell and have poo poo for brains. thanks.