Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
I was in a humanitarian group helping post-Katrina in New Orleans and I distinctly remember a female member of the group coming to my SO at the time in anguish. She had the combined look of witnessing a murder and seeing the ghost of Elvis simultaneously. 500 miles from home, in a city that did not have working electricity and few supermarkets/stores open, her period started two weeks early. Apparently, all the other women of our group were Sisters of the Moon and their hormonal powers persuaded her uterus to join the club. Fortunately for her, the 15 or so women of our group were all very prepared for the blood rains and had ample supply for her to share.

However, her visage at this grim discovery is a moment in time I will remember the rest of my days. (As a non-period-haver, the whole lock-step of periods between multiple women is both fascinating and terrifying to me. Like, do women's brain's just know and go "Yeah, that seems like a good idea" ...? :v:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Balls are the opposite of the old adage about insurance: 99% of the time you forget they're there but that 1% of the time when you're reminded they exist, you wish you never had them.

Also, balls are like taking a puppy for a walk. They get excited at the dumbest things, pull you to inspect anything remotely attractive, and basically shout "Come play with me!" at all times, even if you just did 5 minutes ago.

My one ball story: I inadvertently had a vasectomy without anesthesia. It was unpleasant.