Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

My fwb came over last night, I hadn’t seen him in a couple of months. Somehow during sex he hit my cervix dead on. I immediately got massive cramping and nausea! Wtf!

What bullshit from my uterus. Just lay around feeling dizzy waiting for painkillers to kick in, trying to at least make conversation, until he went home. My period isn’t even due until next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

HopperUK posted:

Oh man same. About once a month I have a few-hour chunk where the world is black and hopeless and there is no future and why bother being alive, and then my period comes on and I'm like, *oh*.

I was getting this for a while too! Only weed helped. One time my period was due when we’d be at my in-laws’. I realised 20 min after leaving the house that I’d forgotten to pack any. Had to go back!

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Metaline posted:

Just started my period. On day 66. The sense of relief is palpable!

Congrats :j:

Mine has been threatening to start for a while, might be soon. But I’m only on day 35 haha.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

I realized when I was younger, I used to keep a calendar and would mark off when I had my period. I don't do that anymore, but maybe I should: I lose track of when I had mine last, but realized today it has to be close, after I spent an hour trying to get a bluetooth thing to connect to my phone, most of it in tears. Ooooh right, it's about that time again.

Get a tracking app! I use Clue, it’s fine. Not too pink&floral like a lot of the other options were when I was researching.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Stoca Zola posted:

I've tried three different cups, the UK moon cup, a Luna cup and a diva cup. I've found the firmer moon cup suits me best (once I worked out how far to jam it up). If the cup sits too low, the rim presses against my urethra and is super irritating. The softer cups don't have that problem but I have a hard time getting them out - they suction too well. With the firmer cup I can hook my finger into the side, and release the suction at the same time as scooping the cup out.

I had this problem of getting cups out as well, how to release the suction. I had to give up after a few months trying in 2013 because my solution - just yanking it off my cervix - I’m pretty sure heavily contributed to me developing vaginismus :(.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

cosmo sex tip posted:

Am I the only person in the world who hates plastic applicator tampons??? Especially Tampax ones?? Why are they so goddamn small??? they last like an hour at most and when I'm at work I'm at my desk for several hours at a go. I don't have the luxury of being able to go to the bathroom every hour and even if I did I cannot imagine the raw horror my bits would be by day three if I had to change them as often as I would if I used these.

Walgreens brand cardboard applicator ones are what I grew up with considering "normal" size, now it seems like every single brand-name tampon is half that size?? what is going on, have I lost my mind? Why are there five shelves at the drugstore of plastic applicators and half a shelf of cardboard ones at the bottom that are always sold out. What is HAPPENING in pussy product land who is DOING this to me i DEMAND recompense!!!!!!

I don’t know if there’s something similar for other countries, but in the UK there’s a company called Dame which does a reusable/washable applicator. It’s really good.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Yep this happens to me around ovulation as well!

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

teen witch posted:

Weird question

I’m currently on prescription iron meds for my poo poo blood, Niferex. Would they affect my period in any way? This one is a few days late, and it’s a slow drip rn with less cramps and aches.

Thought for the aches that have come, ooooh this electric heating pad.

I take iron sulphate (200 mg) daily and it hasn’t noticeably affected my period at all.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

My period just started and I am so gormless today. Just sitting here at my desk staring. Thank god I don't have any meetings.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

I got a copper iud a few weeks ago and owwwwww :( make up your mind body, has my period finished or not? why are you still cramping?!
thank god I work from home. the mornings this week have been a write-off while I wait for the painkillers to work. and this heat pad is making the rest of me sweaty ffs

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Thank you so much everyone!!! I lived bitch! And also down one ovary to boot (which I agreed to previously if there were issues). Surgeon told my sister it was “funky” so I can’t wait to learn in what way, I hope they remembered to take photos.

Consequently that’s the most achy incision. I also learned morphine and norco makes me quite sick so gently caress that poo poo. I do not understand the appeal when robaxin and ketorolac are right there.

Yay congrats! Two organs less :cool: any teeth?

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Woken up at 6:30 by cramps :( and the muffins I was going to eat for breakfast have gone mouldy! Waa~

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

My mum, uncomfortable with the whole subject, told me that tampons were “not nice”. I had to discover the hard way that a) pads aren’t suitable for a skiing holiday and b) you can’t practise with (secretly bought) tampons when you’re not on your period. I still remember all the blood, discomfort and fear.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I've never had the best skin but now that I've been on the pill for a few months it looks like absolute poo poo. I'm like, constantly breaking out and I think it's the only thing people notice about me. I drastically reduced my sugar intake and I got one of those microfibre cloths to clean with but it's still there. Why does skincare stuff have to be so expensive!? I don't have the money to invest in figuring out what routine of cleanser and toner and serums and creams will be juuuuuuust right for my face.

There's a shortage of doctors in my country (lol isn't that everywhere though) so I don't feel right tying up a dermatologist with a complaint like "I look like poo poo" so I am just going to have to try different facial cleaners until I find one that doesn't make me look like poo poo I guess.

Any recommends for a good cleaner that I can get at the drug store? I am not wanting to shell out for fancy Sephora stuff, I just want this bullshit off my face.

I finally got pissed off enough about acne that I spent £400 on a dermatologist consultation a year ago. Got some suggested products and a prescription for Differin (retinoid cream). The Differin has been a godsend, though I have to apply it daily. No combination of serums or washing method or diet etc ever made a real difference for me, but this has.

Cleanser: Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser by La Roche Posay.
Moisturiser: Tolerance Control Sensitive Skin Cream by Avene.

That's it, just 3 products. Admittedly, I could do with something else to combat my dry cheeks but, effort. The main thing is that my cystic acne is now broadly under control. 20 years of this bullshit!

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I'm not even sure if it is acne I have because I don't get the white pus type of zits, just a spread of rough red bumps.

Have you had any side effects from the Differin?

That sucks, my sympathies.

I had/have some skin sensitivity, like the skin round my eyes is sometimes sore to the touch even though I don’t put the cream there.

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Turns out I have rosacea - which from a little bit of research isn't something that is caused by birth control but can be made worse by pregnancy/birth control hormones.

glad you got a diagnosis! Hope the prescription cream helps :)

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

lol. Bet he was so proud of himself too

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

You keep using [my dick]. I do not think it [works how] you think it [works].

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Double post apparently! I wanted to share these charms I just found on Aliexpress:

https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005004759032391.html

Fallopian tubes as snakes :v: