Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Period. The condition known as the period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Punani drizzle.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ehud posted:

I'm the guy with a good attitude towards menstruation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4FdyWaOCo

Didn't you stab that plus sized man in the Bible until poop came out.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pick posted:

One time I did go in for a pap smear and the lady was extremely mad that I started menstruating so there was blood on the stick. But I was like, hey, they're not consistent and I actually didn't know before you did. However, it was so thick and brown it look like the filling from the inside of a cinnamon pop tart.

That's really cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That molasses flow

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

remigious posted:

I’m pregnant atm and not having periods is incredible!

Who are you pregnant with

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Who is this child

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

curlingiron posted:

The first time I got my period was rough. Puberty was hard for me, since I hate change and my body was forcing a lot of bullshit on me all at once, which I was not down for.

At one point my mom was trying to comfort me, saying something like “Yeah, it’s just this crappy thing we get to go through once a month, sorry.” Apparently I went super pale and looked at her in horror, responding “I thought it was only once a year!”

Then she had to try not to laugh while I bawled my eyes out.

Lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Atomic Soda posted:

gently caress you tampons with netting and gently caress you whoever had that idea. my ovaries hurt, i long for menopause.

Don't gently caress those things... come on...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Atomic Soda posted:

listen here buddy i got me rag and i aint got time for your 'witty' comments oh god why am i crying again

Come on...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

lilbeefer posted:

Having your period AKA being "on the chunk" aka "throwing blobs"

Bashing butts