Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
started my week long punishment today and every time it happens i just look back on the past few days and go "ahhhh everything makes sense now, no wonder" lol

never really ralphed on mine, though i'm sure it's happened, just not enough for it to really be a Thing for me. cramps for the first two days are usually what do me in but these past few periods i've been having the dreaded bowel movements that are really pounding the stakes in my coffin. help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
you know what's hosed up. when you wake up one day and it's like it's over, no more bleeding, just the cleanup phase that comes when it ends. and you think you're safe... but the next day it starts for an additional 24 hours, really just decides to juke ya

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
last month I was spotting for like, 21 days then had an 8-day period (they're usually 4 or 5). Never had that happen before. This month is looking to be more normal thankfully, but I did wake up to pain feeling like someone detonated a bomb inside my pelvis.

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
I'm not currently on mine right now, but I picked up lexapro yesterday again for the first time in like half a year and it gave me the craziest night sweats I've ever had. Uncomfortable, clammy, fan and AC on etc. You menopausal guys just deal with this? All the time? I'm gonna have to deal with it when I start menopause? Hell on earth. (I've got some Vitamin E on the way to hopefully help that.)

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
My sympathies. I've always been on the warm side but this was brand new to me and quite frankly, rather unpleasant!