Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Mine has been a 24 day cycle for basically my whole menstruating life. Now that I’m in my 40s I’ve been having a few shorter cycles and heavier flow. :( If this is perimenopause it’s not very fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Always on my case about how much food I ate, my mom told me that fat girls get their period sooner. Cue me getting my period about a month later, at age 11, way before my peers. I didn’t know how to tell her I started so I brought my spotted sheets to her and she just said, “well, go wash them!” That was the whole conversation.

Thanks, Mom!