Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I had a pap smear earlier this week, and my god it hurt. My vagina also kept hurting. I also just got my period like the rest of the thread. Also planning on having an IUD planted later in the year. Please tell me it won't hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

IUD is going in on Monday!

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

teen witch posted:

Noice! If you can, take Tuesday and maaaybe Wednesday off.

Working from home at least, but also have a dentist appointment on Tuesday. Now getting a little worried.

Edit: Should ibprophen work or should I also pick up some Tylenol?

Maigius fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Nov 4, 2020

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Why do large pads without wings exist. I accidentally grabbed a pack of overnight pads without wings and it just feels too loose. My period is heavy enough that I use these during the day, but if the ultra large four fold long pads didn't exist I'd be screwed.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I have opened up four pads that are not sticking enough.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

It's a light one in the twelve or so hours it's been active. It is however really crampy.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I have been cramping every single day since last Thursday, with a cycle starting on Friday. I am usual a day of cramper, so this is very annoying.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Man, my period finally came after being massively delayed. Won't affect my wedding now, thankfully, unless I get two week hell period again.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

What is the best method of donating pads I don't want? I discovered a 28 pack without wings lurking in the closet.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

My period is usually a huge-rear end flood. This month, it's just spotty. It's also late.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

It's day three, and I'm still cramping heavily.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone else have trouble falling back asleep if you notice your period? I woke up over an hour earlier than my alarm and all I could think of was: I'm leaking.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I am usually a flood an overnight pad in two hours, but this period I'm not even sure of the start as it's been like single tablespoons a day.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

So I was spotting about two weeks ago, not like normal period levels, but enough and regularly that I thought it was my period. It would have been late at around 44 days. It lasted about 5 days and then ended, leaving me to wonder if I had my period. Now today, at ~58 days it's starting again. On further reflection, it probably is just my normal period, with a weak short one that was late. What is with my cycle.... ?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

17 goddamn days of tedious not all that active period. It's better than the flood in May, but I'd really like it to stop. Still extremely weird cycle wise and am going to call the gynecologist when I get back.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I know my periods are usually heavy. But today was the worst. Just constant bleeding so heavy I could feel it. I also had my first major non-back leak. It ended up on my calf! :cry: At least I was wearing black pants.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

CherryCola posted:

Ever had a clot so intense you almost take a picture of it?

It wasn't intense but it was huge, other than that yes.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Even once I'm postmenopausal, I'll keep pads around. They're great for when you have cuts that bleed heavily and help contain diarrhea. With how I'm feeling today, that my period isn't here is a relief.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

It's a chunky one this month. Lot of what looks like blackberry jam oozing out.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

It's getting close to period time and one of my boobs is firmer than the other.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Yep, it’s a rarity but if a mass ends up being a teratoma they can have teeth and hair because there’s all kinds of random cells. They can be anywhere in the body. Humans are poo poo at making pearls.

It’s YEETERUS TIME (I’m waiting in check in)

Yay hysterectomy buddies! I’m sorry and that sucks, I had my first a few weeks ago to ID my issues and mine was easy if not kinda weird to experience.

I read an article years ago that had a picture of a teratoma that grossed me out so much I forgot the rest of the article, including what that mass was called. Thanks for reminding me about that (positively). Good Luck with yeeterus!

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

If you are passing cuts of meat please get an ultrasound. That’s how I learned about all kinds of fun growths that were using all my iron and blood. Yeeting almost the whole works was the best decision of my life and it’s a shame I didn’t do it sooner (thanks lovely healthcare system)

Thanks for the reminder. It's not that big yet, but probably should discuss the clots with the new gyno.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

After having two 40+ day gaps between periods, this one is back to 33 days. Weird. Have basically had right ovary pain since the last period as well. Luckily I've getting an ultrasound next week.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I just started what might be my last full period for a while. I'm getting a Mirena installed while they're checking a polyp. I also had/have a ovarian cyst that was hurting, but I think it dissolved or something. I have a new gyno and I really like her.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I dreamt about having a really goddamn clotty mess of a period last night. WTF.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Mirena in and three polyps out. Hopefully, my period is now going to be well controlled. The hospital pads were absolute dogshit and would barely stick to anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Well, It's my first period on the Mirena and its several things. 1. Way less than ever before, this is day 6 blood on day 2. 2. Really dark, rather than more obviously red. 3. Giving me the worst cramps ever, to the point I'm applying Icy Hot to the area to dull the pain. I'm actually hoping my ovarian cyst burst rather than this pain being the norm.