Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MehrTentakelnBitte
Jun 27, 2014

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah-nagl fhl'apn
Had a migraine take me out of commission for an entire day this week. Migraines aren't super common in my family, so I was looking into it and apparently the type I had (cluster+one eye) could be a pre-ovulation migraine? Check the calendar aaand... period is a week late, but all the other egg drop signs have shown up since.

I'm 34, what the fresh hell is this? Now I get to suffer as far out from shark week as possible, too?! I've also been having extra heavy, hellish weeks that are completely over in 2 days for almost a year now, I can't decide if that's a good thing or not. :T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MehrTentakelnBitte
Jun 27, 2014

It's really "fun" being able to recognize that I'm just generally miserable and tired, so probably miserable to be around at the moment, and go out of my way to exclude myself for a bit... only to be asked 1000x why I'm mad. Who did the thing, what are you so pissed about? I'm not even being snippy or anything, I just wanted to take a nap! orz

MehrTentakelnBitte
Jun 27, 2014

Had another migraine yesterday that felt exactly like I'd slammed my head on my desk. Woke up today to shark week! My whole pelvis feels freshly bruised, with just the occasional stabbing.

We're fools to try and schedule or measure anything about these stupid human bodies, they're as unpredictable as the weather :argh:

MehrTentakelnBitte
Jun 27, 2014

fake edit tl;dr - I legit cried at the gym a couple days ago.

Gym Tip: If you're repeatedly hurting yourself and your form seems fine, check your grip!

Anyway, the split second zero-to-waterfalls means shark week is probably showing up around my b-day :ohno:

MehrTentakelnBitte
Jun 27, 2014

If yall have super heavy flows and only wear pads, there is a good chance folks can smell it. It isn't strong, so don't stress too much, but it IS distinct. (Vageeper-haver here.) I grew up with a heavy flow friend and cousin, and was aware of their affliction status right up until they both got on regular birth control. I'm also a somewhat heavy bleeder, but wear tampons... the feeling that people can smell it is still there, but no one has ever mentioned it to me.

Hellish periods have started to overtake regular moderate ones enough that I've been concerned about it (but no insurance, so lol), but last month was so drat chill I barely noticed it (aside from da bludd). Nice obv, but incredibly out of the norm! Lined up for a red xmas next :ohdearsass:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MehrTentakelnBitte
Jun 27, 2014

The trend definitely seems to point to 2 day periods being my new "normal". Absolute hell horrendous cramps that woke me up like 2am yesterday and made sleep impossible after, zero-to-100 super heavy all day, massive clot... followed by a super mild today, that tapered down to uhhh I'm pretty sure it's over now? Two years ago I'd never dare assume it was over that quickly. I didn't used to pass basically cuts of meat though, either. orz

Add +1 for Team WTF This Was Supposed to Be Regular By Now
I keep bugging my older relatives for the family average for when this nightmare tapers off, but literally all of the ended it early one way or another, so who knows lol!

Also, I synced with our puppy, who missed her spay appointment last year. I didn't know dogs menstruated! She is as visibly annoyed as I am, but lucky lil poo poo is getting fixed next month, so it's the only one she'll have to deal with.