Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
A few months ago I was having an unusually light flow during one cycle. On day 3, I seemed to have completely dried up, yet I was cramping strongly in a way that I find correlates with a big old clot getting ready to pass. I took a poo poo to get things moving again.

Still nothing, so I took a very hot shower to persuade the downstairs to relax and let things through. I felt movement, and a new presence, but still nothing to see but some pink water. I spread my feet wide and waggled my hips around and pushed like I was still making GBS threads. I felt strong movement and reached down to catch the clot as it emerged. It was the largest I'd ever seen from me, like a mandarin or even apricot. It dissolved in the water as I held it and was washed down the drain.

Aside from a little brown discharge my period ended by the next morning, a full two days early. It was as though I'd had the whole period happen in one go and was pretty awesome except for the agony. Never happened before or since.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
Also, last month I was loading up a work cart with a bunch of hydrostat motors off a pallet. The bending over and clenching of abs I guess made a great clot come squirting out past the tampon, to overwhelm the liner completely and soak the underpants and drop some on the trouser crotch. Luckily I wear polyester tactical pants to work and it wasn't very obvious, plus it was near end of day.

Thanks for making this topic, the gross stories threads were always one of my favorite parts of this place.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017

Pick posted:

are you 100 sure you did not lay an egg

Not really, it was weird.

Here, have a nice pic of my recently bleeding eyeball to continue the grossness with blood theme. :)

e: or not, what the heck...

Me again. fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Aug 9, 2020