Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

If you have one of your ovaries removed do you menstruate every two months?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Actually men are menstruating full-time non-stop 24/7 with the internals pushed out from and through their ball-ovaries, prostates and seminal vesicles. That explains their aggressive nature. Women are angry like that only for quarter of time.

Fight me (when you're on your period).

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Just gently caress and get the bloods flowing, then send her to take a 2-hour long hot shower. That's what normal ppl do.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

My wife had a 7-minute long natural birth and did a test gently caress the week after the kid was born. No stiches or poo poo flying around. So that's the other extreme of having a babby.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

The pre-birthing air pump for simulating pushing a babby out is great, but there's no electric dildo involved on that. So please do tell more.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Yeah the pill can mess you up mentally and/or physically. IUD is great but it beats up the penis as well, or maybe that's intentional and good.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

I made jam on the weekend and when I was straining the pulp it looked exactly like those big gross sticky clots that sometimes come out

Would go well with a nice menstrual pancake. Maybe someone should open a period themed restaurant

One milkshake please, make it with raw milk and raw menstrual blood. Shaken.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Prism Mirror Lens posted:

Bled on my new white pants. It was watery start-of-period blood so the stain went right up my buttcrack and is kinda orange so it looks like I shat myself. :waycool:

Very Presidential.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Cowslips Warren posted:

Always irritating as gently caress when someone asks you if you're on your period because you're in a bad mood.

Are you on your period?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Cowslips Warren posted:

Why don't dudes have to deal with poo poo like this.

Dudes have cum leaking out of their randomly hardening members all day every day or they can't think straight cause of blue balls and in addition to that they are overdoped on some aggro hormones for their adult lives.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

DemonDarkhorse posted:

leak proof my rear end. tell that to my sheets

Hey DemonDarkhorse's sheets, listen up and leak proof her rear end PRONTO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Cowslips Warren posted:

anyone else remember getting sex ed and learning about periods and wondering what dudes had to deal with that would make this bleeding uncontrollably for the next 50 years fair?

there is nothing?

no, body hair doesn't count, we get that too and have to remove it.

no, random hard-ons don't count unless they last for a week and come with cramping.

Goddamn you nature, what the gently caress, where is the equality! If it sucks for us, it should suck for them too!

Side note: I really really wish they had covered masturbation in sex ed. I think a lot of my issues would have evaded my grandmother's hosed up sex ed comments if I knew I could take care of poo poo myself and never ever needed a man.

Dudes are menstruating 24/7/365 but it's sperm in balls. That's where all that aggression comes from, no normal life, only hormone heads.