Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
So when you drop a clot, does it make a popping sound as it leaves your cervix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING

drat horror queefs posted:

You ever squeeze out a mostly-empty ketchup bottle? It's just like that.

If men menstruated you can guarantee we'd turn it into a competition.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

purple death ray posted:

Lmao if men menstruated we'd get a week federal mandated paid leave every month and probably we'd get a purple heart every time

There'd be a lot more red wings thats for sure.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
This is a difficult thread to masturbate to.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

YeahTubaMike posted:

I lost my birth control pills. I haven't had PIV sex in several years so I'm not worried about accidental pregnancy as much as I'm worried about my bones/ovaries/uterus disintegrating or spontaneously combusting. Please tell me I'm not going to die (at least not from this). :ohdear:

Lubrication will help with the combustion, but as to the rest, you may have a calcium deficiency which you should get immediate attention for.