Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuriousSymptoms
Jul 18, 2004

Those Goddamn Rainbows Are At It Again

I was lax about taking my mini pill at exactly the same time for a couple of weeks due to work / life stress and now I am paying the price with a period following horrendous PMS. God, I hate this whole stupid system. I had a dermoid ovarian cyst removed a couple of years ago; at the follow-up appointment the surgeon apologised that I had nearly been sent an incorrect letter, confirming a hysterectomy at the same time, and tbh I was sort of disappointed that he hadn't whipped it out while he was in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU