Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I have been on bcp for 20 years now. 20 goddamn years, wtf!

it makes your periods pretty much go away though so that's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nooner posted:

Why do they call it menstruation and not womenstration sounds like more patriarchy imo

because it didn't exist until men discovered it and named it after themselves, duh

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

balls can be kind of fun to roll around in your fingers but I'd much prefer to have all my organs inside of my body where they belong

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Strumpie posted:

spoken like someone who's never prolapsed their rectum.

or uterus!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I don't like using tampons/cups because I find it physically uncomfortable. Not mentally or anything, I mean poo poo I had a kid I've had all kinds of traffic through my chunnel, I just do not like having them in there cause I can feel it the whole time. I also can't wear heels or nylons or stuff like that cause it is just way too uncomfortable. I've also gotten attitude that my preference for pads makes me some kind of a prudish nun because I'm uncomfortable with it, which feels really judge-y.

it took me until my late 20s to fully figure out how to get my tampons in so they wouldn't bother me. too far in and I can feel it jab into my cervix when I sit, but not far enough in and it chafes the hell out of my outer bits. I have like a very small window of comfort and no one ever told me that might be a thing, I just figured everyone else was nuts when they said "you can't feel them!" I don't blame you for preferring pads.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Literally A Person posted:

I mean, do you really have to be secure in your masculinity to purchase a 'pon? Does the penis wilt so when in proximity to WOMEN'S sterile cotton? I think it's just dudes being lazy fucks and using any excuse possible to just not help out.

I'm sure for some that's a reason. but no, most men are just stupid, embarrassed morons when it comes to buying tampons for us

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Facebook Aunt posted:

Guys doing the shopping also have the problem of facing a huge wall of products they don't understand. Does the range of tampons from "slim" to "super plus" refer to vagina size? :stonk: When it comes to pads, thicker is better, right? Those thin ones don't look like they can hold much at all, now the super thick overnight incontinence pads, those look dependable! Should you get the ones that come in jazzy brightly coloured boxes, or subtle medical looking things like what your old mum used to have? What's the deal with wings and walls? And if they get it wrong the lady may be insulted somehow. Or just shake her head and give you the look.

I feel for them. I get decision paralysis in the yogurt aisle.

good point. I walk back my flippant "stupid" claim

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I really hate how my 28-day BCPs slowly screw up the timing on my other maintenance prescriptions which are all 30-day of course. soon I won't be able to refill them all at once because insurance companies suck :negative:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

IT'S THE BIKINIS THAT SHOULD BE AFRAID OF US!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I have been having the weirdest PMS this month. the must-eat-everything-in-sight-for-24-hours thing lasted on and off for a week before I finally got some bleeding last night. now I have the mood poo poo happening AFTER that and I'm just angry and depressed :mad:

I just want to be able to sleep through this week every month, why can't science do that yet

e: OH also my boobs just reminded me: itchy boob is back this month for some reason, so annoying and weird

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Mar 3, 2021