Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

i have PCOS which is a whole bundle of fun on its own but it's just on the one ovary, so I have this fun superpower of knowing which one i'm ovulating from every month because either lovely Ol' Righty hurts like a bitch or it doesn't

also most of the time my periods are fairly mild/quick with just like a day and a half of cramps up top and then not much on the back end, like 4 or 5 days, but every so often like once a year or so I get a cramp so bad that my legs literally give out from under me and i just kinda lie on the ground in excruciating pain for ten minutes or so. i know that's not normal but it's totally unpredictable and doesn't seem to happen with any kind of warning/reasoning like, no difference in the flow or anything, just a weirdly off-the-charts cramp so what do you even do about any of that, especially when 99% of the doctors I go to just stare blankly at me and go "cramps are normal" and then try to talk me into hormonal birth control again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

Who What Now posted:

If a wizard said he could make it so you only have one period a year but it took up an entire month, like say the whole of March, would you do it? One super period a year?

i know a lot of people who would enthusiastically agree to this but it sounds like a wide-awake nightmare to me, i'm chafed and raw after five days of tampons, i cannot imagine how hosed up my whole poo poo would be after 30, it'd take another two months just for the recovery

although i suppose you could pick february and game the system to a degree but it would still suck rear end

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005

ladies I am cramping once again, and since I've temporarily lost the use of my legs as my cramps usually do roundabouts the end of day 1-beginning of day 3, i'm stuck in this desk chair for a good few hours. Anybody got any good "ridiculous period advice i got from mom/female relatives/doctors/coworkers i barely knew/the homeless guy down the block/my bartender" stories? Bad advice only, please.

As an example, I never understood the whole "hot water bottle on the tummy" thing, all it ever did was make my cramps sweatier, but at least I can see how it would help people. But one of my friends swears by eating TONS of pasta as soon as the cramps hit. Swore it always works for her. Just eating nothing but pasta for like a full two days. No protein in it or anything, just noodles and a little bit of seasoning. When I asked her how she knew she could eat other stuff again she told me it was when her period started to get "real chunky" which I'll never forget because it ruined chunky tomato pasta sauce for me forever.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005

spotting not enough to justify a tampon but enough to ruin your white unders before you realize It's Time For The Flood :thumbsup: feels good man

i thank god five days a month my work uniform requires black trousers; i curse it five days a month for requiring a BELT

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005

Am I the only person in the world who hates plastic applicator tampons??? Especially Tampax ones?? Why are they so goddamn small??? they last like an hour at most and when I'm at work I'm at my desk for several hours at a go. I don't have the luxury of being able to go to the bathroom every hour and even if I did I cannot imagine the raw horror my bits would be by day three if I had to change them as often as I would if I used these.

Walgreens brand cardboard applicator ones are what I grew up with considering "normal" size, now it seems like every single brand-name tampon is half that size?? what is going on, have I lost my mind? Why are there five shelves at the drugstore of plastic applicators and half a shelf of cardboard ones at the bottom that are always sold out. What is HAPPENING in pussy product land who is DOING this to me i DEMAND recompense!!!!!!