Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riotgrrill

thats me in the white tee w/ my username + av printed on it

im probably best remembered by saying to goons "nice to finally put a face to the avatar haha" and shouting "P-P-P-Powerbook" at random people

really bringing back memories of a moment in time, especially compared to the following year when the jort craze had really taken off but the less said about that con the better LOL :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riotgrrill

Chewbecca posted:

Please answer the following questions:

Do you still have and wear that t-shirt?
Did you get to enjoy carnal intimacy at gooncon
(bonus question: was it with a goon?)
Why are you wearing flip flops?
What is the context of that pic being taken?

Thanks in advance!

hell yes how else would people know that i post on the something awful forums
yes and no, she was uhhhh working
it was the style at the time i wore doc martens to the following con as most did (YLLS ftw)
forums user pirateninjasftw shouted "point to the the most socially awkward person here" + took the pic, only a couple of people reacted tho, person on the far left got the right answer.

Riotgrrill

Chewbecca posted:

Unless you're joking, in which case good job me

:frogbon:

Riotgrrill

Chewbecca posted:

Was the con in Vegas? drat it was my dream to attend a gooncon for real lol, but I was a poor student

Now that I could actually afford to go and they don't have them anymore :negative:

Yeah the 04 Con was in Vegas, you could watch this and have all of your dreams and ambitions destroyed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7finT5Xov04&t=93s

but you probably shouldn't

Riotgrrill

Chewbecca posted:

I watched like 5 minutes of that and it made me nostalgic for the mid-2000s :gbsmith:

missing fragmaster :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riotgrrill

Jaguars! posted:

For some reason Josh ""Livestock"" Boruff looks exactly like I would have pictured him.

its the soul patch and also the look of disdain.