Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Same, that's awesome.

queeb posted:

dang, where do you sign up

https://www.playlostark.com/en-us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

I said come in! posted:

Did you pre-order one of the packs on Steam? I think people who applied a alpha code from Amazon, can download now. Pre-orders on Steam have to wait. So correction there, I think it has to do with the way Steam handles pre-orders.

The download was ~50GB with my alpha key, for those who are interested.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Well at least their alpha forum looks nice

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Seems like someone should have alpha tested this alpha test :colbert:

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Feeling sorry for the devs currently trying to rescue their 2 day alpha test from what ever this issue is. Two and a half hours without a "we've identified the issue and know how long it's going to take to fix" probably makes for a stressful time behind the scenes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Have Amazon said what their monetization plans are? Is it more than just a cosmetic cash shop in other regions?