Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist

Ayuh, there goes my trick knee gettin all puffy again, that means a precipitous drop in the-ah barometric presshah. Maisie, do us a favor and apply that there poppy pod poultice, if you could. Ah, yes, that's the stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist

My constitution seems to be fundamentally incapable of dealing with such bitchmadery. I'm feeling wavy even standing here. I'mma retire to the lounge and suck on an otter pop until my testicular fortitude returns in spades, thank ya kindly. A man needs to know the limits of his physical prison, as it were

Pissed Ape Sexist

Caught on a man's thigh
No escape from the yaoi

Pissed Ape Sexist

Fetch Ms. Hennenpelt, boy. The bilious humours have stuffed my sinuses as of late and I require a radium suppository applied with the delicate touch of a seasoned Victorian fist. Make haste

Pissed Ape Sexist

Dammit, Chesterfield, you know I need some respite from the various and sundry complaints of that strumpet. I'm an Appomattox man and I will have my satisfaction just as soon as I finish gettin' to know this heah settee a bit more intimately. Spin up yon Victrola and make yourself scarce or sure as bees buzz you'll feel some hickory on your nethers. Now GIT *fatly dabs upper lip with linen handkerchief*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist

alexandriao posted:

...stopping all flow of poopy material, making for a most dapper bathroom show

The man speaks... of poops