Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
3 ahead of Tubesteak :magical:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
TTT has one move left before our game ends. I blocked him with my patented TIT tactic. If he can penetrate the TIT he might win it in the clutch

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

in 8 years of words by post this is my first draw ever :stare: :jebstare: :dogwhistle: :concerned:

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Aug 12, 2020

Areola Grande

Diqnol

I hope that isn't arnold of soissons

Chewbecca

I hate being on the other side of the world to my goon pals, so there is nobody awake to play with me after work :sweatdrop:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

what fuckin' tiles did you have on your slate?? you must've had a Q or something for the game to end up tied on me going out on tiles :stare:

Areola Grande

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

what fuckin' tiles did you have on your slate?? you must've had a Q or something for the game to end up tied on me going out on tiles :stare:

i don't recall but it was a v gg :hfive:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Chewbecca posted:

Dude that's so not marvy =\

it is, however, absolutely flingry and peevous

Chewbecca

Tiny Tubesteak Tom just owned me :pwn:

Areola Grande

there there

barnold

i didn't own u it was very close up until the last little bit when i cheesed a word with the letter "v" right at the end! it was a good game :buddy:

Areola Grande

best word cluster I've ever seen in that northeast corner

Areola Grande

welp I guess I just revealed my hand :hotpickle:

FluffieDuckie

Lmao

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Chewbecca

prepuce repurposed posted:

lmbo

barnold

:laffo:

awkwerd paws

weezy kiss baby on the lips in the rap city basement
i was hoping this was with the scrabble app because i have that and i am very good

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

Chewbecca

awkwerd paws posted:

i was hoping this was with the scrabble app because i have that and i am very good

As in Hasbro Scrabble app? That one looked like it was connected to Facebook iirc :fail:

Areola Grande

Words by Post ™ is the good one. Trust me :maga:

barnold

my board to start with musluk is also trying to send us a message

Chewbecca

Bumping dis to remind everyone to take their goes!!

Areola Grande

U better spell w/ 1 eye open

Chewbecca

U better spell w/ 1 eye open

It's on like donkey kong!!

Chewbecca

Prepuce Repurposed is spanking me :negative:

Areola Grande

:redass: :lovewcc:

Areola Grande

fun fact Scrabble is an anagram of crabbles. that's how it all started

The Voice of Labor

how can you guys keep playing a scrabble game with such a weird dictionary?

Chewbecca

The Voice of Labor posted:

how can you guys keep playing a scrabble game with such a weird dictionary?

Because I believe in myself

awkwerd paws

Chewbecca posted:

As in Hasbro Scrabble app? That one looked like it was connected to Facebook iirc :fail:

Sort of? im not connected by facebook you dont have to if you dont want to

a凸[◣_◢]凸 unban Anne fraje fanfic a凸[◣_◢]凸 Summer FYA D 2022 a凸[◣_◢]凸 good bird byw hot cocoa on the couch

408419132479 #MarioKartTour #MarioKartTourPlayerID pm to join mario kart discord

awkwerd paws

And it's not one of those things where you have to stay Guest17238412 if you dont you can have a name and a picture and friends and wev

awkwerd paws

Words by Post ™ is the good one. Trust me :maga:

B-b-but my special earned tiles :(

awkwerd paws

also the minigames are super fun

Areola Grande

Chewbecca posted:

Because I believe in myself

barnold

fwiw i'm 100% down with moving to an app that uses an actual legitimate competition level dictionary and not one where some guy just arbitrarily decided what words were and were not in the dictionary. these off-shoots are always a pain in the rear end because there are so many actual words you're allowed to play and none of these apps ever allow you to play them.

they also (mostly) don't allow manual challenges so if it isn't in the database you can't just play it anyway and make your opponent make the call

^ this is in Miriam-Webster, Cambridge dictionary, Oxford dictionary, Collins dictionary, it's in Scrabble US/UK.....but Words By Post? nope

barnold fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Aug 15, 2020

Areola Grande

It doesn't consider twerk a real word either

:negative:

awkwerd paws

pm your acrabble name and ill add you to friend

Chewbecca

How can Scrabble Crew be fracturing already :negative:

Also take you turn scrubs! Last night I was playing a lil drunk so was getting my arse kicked :shobon: but I'm fresh now!

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

Also take you turn scrubs! Last night I was playing a lil drunk so was getting my arse kicked :shobon: but I'm fresh now!

sorry friend, timezone gang, i stayed up all night to watch the geelong-port footy and slept way too long, then immediately went out to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

sorry friend, timezone gang, i stayed up all night to watch the geelong-port footy and slept way too long, then immediately went out to eat

I don't leave the house, I only work drink, and :justpost: so you know, can't relate