Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

DeusIgnis posted:

Are you my twin? I used to play the tuba (currently play the euphonium).

The euphonium is more fun to play anyways :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

Neito posted:

What are they called on the west coast again?

Dreyer's, I will never forget the infinite container of their french vanilla ice cream that seemingly never left our freezer

the package was so badly constructed though, the tops of those containers were made out of like waxed paper-mache

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
DD took away my precious pancake wraps :cry:

DeusIgnis posted:

Are you my twin? I used to play the tuba (currently play the euphonium).

Nice :) I played tuba in high school & sousaphone in college, but I never went UPPER brass (except for when the high school jazz band instructor made me switch to trombone and I quit after trying it once)

Also, the Tuba Mike in my username isn't actually me, it was some kid who got an airgram before his school performed during a competition and my mellophone-playing friend & I thought it was the greatest nickname ever

Mederlock posted:

The euphonium is more fun to play anyways :colbert:

Sorry that neither you nor DeusIgnis could handle the majesty of the lowest brass :colbert:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

miss that chicken tater melt

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

STING 64 posted:

miss that chicken tater melt

It was really good.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I want my KFC popcorn chicken with potato wedges

Also, a KFC double down because I hate myself

Also, that time kfc just offered a literal bucket of mashed potatoes and called it the "mega mash"

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I haven't seen a KFC Famous Bowl advertised in quite some time

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I really do miss those KFC potato wedges, they were spiced so good and were just huge and awesome.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah their fries are okay but nobody else does potato wedges.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

potato wedges also stay tasty much longer than fries.
can leave there for half a day, and pop one in my mouth and still have a good chew

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Dokapon Findom posted:

When they did a bowl last month they brought back the famous bowl as a local favorite here but once the bowl went away they took it back off the menu. The current nuggets don't make for good bowl fodder.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah their fries are okay but nobody else does potato wedges.

wendys could undo all of their bad press from the menu poo poo if they would just offer their wedges all day long

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Philthy posted:

I really do miss those KFC potato wedges, they were spiced so good and were just huge and awesome.

I would love to know why they changed them. Did customers dislike them? Are they saving money by using less potato even if fewer customers like them? I always assume that money is the reason for a company messing with something that's already good, but like, how?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

YeahTubaMike posted:

I would love to know why they changed them. Did customers dislike them? Are they saving money by using less potato even if fewer customers like them? I always assume that money is the reason for a company messing with something that's already good, but like, how?

It's probably that they're not as cheap and widely available as french fries, which made them a cost factor.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I was in the soda aisle today and randomly remembered coke with coffee. It feels like it was a lifetime ago, even though it’s only been a few years. Absolute travesty that they don’t sell it anymore

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
i finally found motherfuckin' sambal oelek again at my local h-mart a couple of weeks ago. i've missed you so god drat much. gently caress sriracha

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Ziv Zulander posted:

I was in the soda aisle today and randomly remembered coke with coffee. It feels like it was a lifetime ago, even though it’s only been a few years. Absolute travesty that they don’t sell it anymore

Coca Cola Blak? I think that was the first soft drink I ever threw out without finishing

Free Kyoon
Free SPR
Free cuppy tea

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
root beer + cold brew is a secret sauce The Man doesn’t want you to know about

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

BaconCopter posted:

i finally found motherfuckin' sambal oelek again at my local h-mart a couple of weeks ago. i've missed you so god drat much. gently caress sriracha

Love sambal

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

gonna have to check this week, I’ve missed that poo poo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
sambal and the chili garlic paste. missed that one too.

----------------

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Dokapon Findom posted:

Coca Cola Blak? I think that was the first soft drink I ever threw out without finishing

Never tried coke blak, that was before my time. But coke with coffee was so, so good. It tasted exactly like you’d imagine. I would go through so many of those back when they made them. The regular flavor was the best, the caramel and vanilla offerings weren’t as good

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Coke with coffee was a contender for my favorite soda. You can approximate it with a tablespoon of cold brew concentrate in regular coke, but it’s not quite the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Dokapon Findom posted:

I came here to post about Taco Bell lava sauce which came back for like a week last year and then went away again, but I forgot all about famous bowls. Those are literally the only reason I would ever go to KFC and it sucks that they're seemingly gone for good around here

Fortunately we have Popeye's less than a mile away and they're way better but they don't have anything like the famous bowl :(

----------------