Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Imma make a philly cheese tyson chiken paddy should I use cheez whiz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

WITCHCRAFT posted:

This came up related to that one, and holy lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYfRI4bVu2E

looks like Aus Mcdonalds got teriyaki, black bean, and satay dipping sauces. Would try all three of those.
:chanpop:

"inscrutable orient" is just, like, a Thing people say, right?????? - mcds australia ad exec cool guy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

The Voice of Labor posted:

Imma make a philly cheese tyson chiken paddy should I use cheez whiz?

What kind of chicken paddy I am an expert in frozen chicken products

The answer is yes any way tho btw

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I need, like, an airplane liquor bottle sized bottle of cheez whiz.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
burger king's dutch apple pie :rip:

apparently their supplier went out of business and corporate couldn't find a replacement

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
never forget the DOUBLE DECKER

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MykonosFan
Sep 9, 2012

Hows my homies training
going? Whaa? Hey! What
are you doing Ronald?

I was weirdly picky growing up and KFC fell victim to me being a dumb kid, but then they introduced these drat things and rocked my dumb world

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

those should have had a bone in them to gently caress with the picky kids

----------------

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MykonosFan posted:

I was weirdly picky growing up and KFC fell victim to me being a dumb kid, but then they introduced these drat things and rocked my dumb world

Snackers were weird in that they tasted better than the sum of their parts. Half a tender on a plain roll with a single dab of mayo (I held the pickle) should not have been something that was that good, but it was.

There was one point when they also had snackers at Long John’s Silver when they were brandmates which was a bit weird.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

The goddamn beefy crunch burrito.

A flour tortilla filled with seasoned beef, Flamin' Hot Fritos, nacho cheese, seasoned rice and sour cream.

I'd eat that poo poo every day if they would bring it back.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
My local Popeyes is saying that the mardi gras cheesecake is discontinued! And a bunch of other stuff, I think the onion rings are going too, but they were just alright. I think the Jambalaya is gone now as well. Haven't had the cheesecake in forever but had a hankerin for one the other day and found out the horrible news.

BoastfulVirus
Jun 13, 2013

custard pies from maccas

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

There was this one depressing business hotel in a depressing oil refinery-centered city that had amazing food. Among the desserts was deep fried ice cream. It was glorious, but they don't have it anymore, and so far i haven't found a single other place that has it.

IIRC it was home made vanilla ice cream in a coconut flour based shell or something.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

LimaBiker posted:

There was this one depressing business hotel in a depressing oil refinery-centered city that had amazing food. Among the desserts was deep fried ice cream. It was glorious, but they don't have it anymore, and so far i haven't found a single other place that has it.

IIRC it was home made vanilla ice cream in a coconut flour based shell or something.

You’ll have to go back to 1992 to find it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

LimaBiker posted:

that's a common dessert at tex mex places and other southwestern restaurants in new mexico and arizona

----------------

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

LimaBiker posted:

Lol that dessert is how I discovered I had developed type 1 diabetes out of nowhere, I slammed that after a Tex-Mex meal and couldn’t stop pissing for a week.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

It sounds strange but I loved the toasted graham cracker drink Starbucks had. Was kinda like a smores but without chocolate.

EvilPsych
Jul 19, 2004
Ask me about my 'LiveJournal' :rollseyes:

Solovey posted:

i recently went to arby's only to be informed that their chicken cordon bleu sandwich is no longer on the menu. i KNOW that it contains entirely too much meat to be consumed in one sitting, but otherwise what is even the POINT of going to arby's in the FIRST place

It’s on the secret menu now. I had one today. Some locations won’t serve it that way, but you can hack a plain chicken sandwich add ham add Swiss add Mayo. Boom.

EvilPsych
Jul 19, 2004
Ask me about my 'LiveJournal' :rollseyes:
Triple crunch zinger sandwich from kfc. Only thjng from their menu in 1999/2000 worth a crap.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

those $1 kfc sandwiches were the absolute poo poo, i loved them

----------------

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Facebook Memories reminded me that DD used to have red velvet lattes, which were absolutely amazing but apparently I was the only person who liked the because they discontinued them like a year later. :smithicide:

Zil posted:

It sounds strange but I loved the toasted graham cracker drink Starbucks had. Was kinda like a smores but without chocolate.

Me too! I don't remember what it was called.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EvilPsych posted:

Triple crunch zinger sandwich from kfc. Only thjng from their menu in 1999/2000 worth a crap.

I was just about to post this. The zinger sauce was awesome and that was the only thing I'd ever get from KFC. I don't really get anything else from them.

barnold posted:

angry whopper. I'm posting in the BK drivethru right now very disappointed upon remembering that there is no angry whopper year round. I need to punish my intestines

I made an Angriest Whopper thread a few years ago that went gold for some reason.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I made an Angriest Whopper thread a few years ago that went gold for some reason.
it was because of this photo, op

----------------

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Duck Stab! posted:

I really miss the McDonald's stroopwafel McFlurry. That was actually extremely good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJZ36QOhs4

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Original KFC chicken littles circa 1991, ranchero chicken soft tacos circa 2004, meximelts, Santa Fe gorditas circa 1999, and a monterey ranch chicken sandwich from Wendy's circa 1996.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Arch Deluxe, duh

also the Big Xtra

And the loving mcdonalds pizza :swoon:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Arch Deluxe, duh

also the Big Xtra and Tasty

:hmmyes:

----------------

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Derpies posted:

never forget the DOUBLE DECKER

i remember the good old days :sigh:

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Discontinued but probably coming back post covid: the combo pizza from the Costco food court. Pepperoni is fine but the peppers and onions really help to push it beyond cafeteria pizza into weirdly good territory.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Not a fast food but in a similar vein that Pizza Roll people used to do a variant that was nachos instead of pizza where it would have a tortilla-esque crust and nacho cheese filling.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

every Macy's used to have like a Macy's Cafe and on their kids menu they had the most rubbery inedible hotdog I've ever encountered.

personally kind of disappointed that today's kids won't suffer the same way I did.

----------------

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

wow i didn't have a macy's until they bought out foleys but i had no idea they had lil kitchens. probably the closest thing i had as a kid were target hot dogs

----------------

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

i say swears online posted:

wow i didn't have a macy's until they bought out foleys but i had no idea they had lil kitchens. probably the closest thing i had as a kid were target hot dogs

not even comparable, you could like actually bite into the Target hot dogs

----------------

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
https://thetakeout.com/popeyes-removes-cajun-rice-from-permanent-menu-1846151552

Cajun Rice is no more at Popeyes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

drat...considering they don't deliver red beans and rice for some reason, this was my backup. All of popeyes other sides are gross.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
McDonalds Pizza

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

McDonalds Pizza

I mean you could always go to the one in Orlando that still sells it. It'll come with a side of UK COVID!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
There was a period before arcades stopped being a thing that businesses were starting to get involved in them so the fancy arcade's snack bar was replaced by a McDonalds snack bars. It had had things like McDonalds hotdogs and McDonalds chili fries. No McDonalds pizza, though. The bowling alley somehow held on to selling their pizza there.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

How the gently caress is rice too difficult to keep around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that
Panera used to have a portabella mozzarella panini that was really fuckin good. They replaced it with the Mediterranean veggie sandwich that is meh-fine but is nowhere close to scratching the same itch.

Panera also used to have a salad that featured chicken, almond slices, mandarin oranges, and a sesame dressing. That was a good-rear end salad.