Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright, that gets us to 16. I'll start the game a little later, we'll still take fill-in spots though if anyone wants to be a reserve player. If you're a reserve player you can't be in the spectator chat.

Here is the >>Game Discord<<. This is where you'll receive your roles, if you're scum its where your super secret scum chat will be, and each player will have their own page to scream into the nothing and also use their day/night actions if they have any. Everyone who signed up please go ahead and join in.

If you feel uncomfortable or just don't want to use Discord, you can PM me instead to get your role. However, be warned that if you roll scum and aren't in your group's Discord, it will be incredibly difficult to succeed in this game.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Aug 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You motherfuckers are so lucky I don't know how to play this game and refuse to learn.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

You motherfuckers are so lucky I don't know how to play this game and refuse to learn.

Don't be too upset I'm only trolling myself as I'm permanently WFH and can do this all day

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Ibexaz posted:

Postin fast to see if I can snag an open spot!!!!!

Hey, I noticed you don't have Platinum, so you should make sure to join the Discord to discover your role in the game! I have no other way to contact you right now.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

can’t wait to vote to kill all of my fight island friends

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

can’t wait to vote to kill all of my fight island friends

Sounds like something a scum would say :thunkher:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If someone can get kind of mad during this i'd appreciate it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Cavauro posted:

this is almost always a guarantee

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Sounds like something a scum would say :thunkher:

Sounds like something a scum would say :thunk:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cavauro posted:

You will not go away unhappy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Sounds like something a scum would say :thunk:

Sounds like someone is against scumhunting to me, now why would that be :thunkher:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

this is almost always a guarantee
getting someone hot is the best bit

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

getting someone hot is the best bit

Sorry we banned hornyposting

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

What if I'm hornyposting in character

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

The rules say not posting enough means you lose.

They say nothing about giving every other player probes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Junpei Hyde posted:

The rules say not posting enough means you lose.

They say nothing about giving every other player probes

Rarity posted:

Sorry we banned hornyposting

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
One of you fuckos killed a good hungman in my Jacksonville, and I bet the poster below me planned the whole thing. :colbert:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

All of the wrestlers of All Elite Wrestling have arrived in Jacksonville. They make their way to the Daily's Place Center in preparation for an exciting fun day of Dynamite action, but a morbid discovery has been made.

Adam Page, (Nut Bunnies) JACKSONVILLE-ALIGNED Town Drunk, was discovered slain on Day One!

The Hangman was murdered! Who could have possibly done this? The wrestlers all vow to get to the bottom of this.

Day One has officially begun.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MorningMoon posted:

One of you fuckos killed a good hungman in my Jacksonville, and I bet the poster below me planned the whole thing. :colbert:
technically correct

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

p sure scoopsgal is scum, just got a feeling in my gut

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's been a while since I did a mafia, better make sure I've got the hang of it again

##vote jesus WEP

Still got it :smug:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm gonna start today with an accusation against Jesus WEP, who is trying to get the 10 required posts out of the way super fast, which seems super scummy to me.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Oh yeah

##vote jesus WEP

Forgot that part thanks Rarity.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Senerio posted:

##vote jesus WEP

WRAP IT UP SCUMAILURES

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I'm so sorry and jesus will weep for me but

Also, Hangman's dead?

##vote jesus WEP

Amp fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Aug 12, 2020

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Voting Rarity, she has a Britt Baker avatar which is pretty scum imo

E: ##Vote Rarity

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

prediction: i will post about 3 or 4 times the minimum limit every day

also lol that you double posted an accusation based on me double posting

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Junpei Hyde posted:

Voting Rarity, she has a Britt Baker avatar which is pretty scum imo

Rarity is a friend and should be give the benefit of the doubt, even if she repeatedly lied to me about who she was drafting for the TEW game.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Reminder to everyone that to officially vote you must write ##vote person in bold so that votefinder picks it up and tallies your vote

Junpei, you can ignore this post

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

jesus WEP posted:

also lol that you double posted an accusation based on me double posting

Yeah I noticed that too. It made me laugh, but what's done is done.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Rarity posted:

Reminder to everyone that to officially vote you must write ##vote person in bold so that votefinder picks it up and tallies your vote

Junpei, you can ignore this post

Too late mother fucker

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Junpei Hyde posted:

Too late mother fucker

Wow editing your posts like a big dirty cheater

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

reminder from the OP

JOHN CENA posted:

Some basic rules

1. :siren:DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS WHEN THE GAME STARTS:siren:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

reminder from the OP

Rarity :argh:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Rarity is a friend and should be give the benefit of the doubt, even if she repeatedly lied to me about who she was drafting for the TEW game.

You're friendship was just a trick all building up to this game.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Yeah editing posts is bad.

It is also counterintuitive to the required 10 posts so it's doubly bad!

We should also possibly look to the mod as a possible suspect, flagrantly breaking the rules like that!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I am a serial editor this is going to be a problem.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Oh yeah, whoops, I am truly the fool

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Senerio posted:

Yeah editing posts is bad.

It is also counterintuitive to the required 10 posts so it's doubly bad!

We should also possibly look to the mod as a possible suspect, flagrantly breaking the rules like that!

Wow you sure are accusatory almost like theres something about yourself you dont want us to know about!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

## vote jesus WEP

I'm not really sure what their crimes are but multiple of my posting allies are against them and so therefore am i