Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao if you aren’t planning on posting 10 times an hour itt

anyway i got my eye on the bandwagon jumpers but only a small eye because it’s all jokes rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Turbo! Turbo! Turbo!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I will only make mafia posts from the hours of approximately 8:30 - 4:00 eastern daylight time because that's when I get paid 2 post

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I admit my reason for suggesting a bandwagon on jesus WEP is flimsy, but the mod suddenly going into defensive mode at an allusion of wrongdoing has me thinking...

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

##vote projecthalaxy for the posting crime of not knowing posting crimes.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
All of my primary judgements are based on avatars and anyone with a Y-H avatar is okay by me.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Gumball Gumption posted:

projecthalaxy for the posting crime of not knowing posting crimes.

You've made a weak and flabby enemy this day, Gumball

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL PLAYERS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT JESUS WEP AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER PLAYER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD 3P ROLES TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING CAUSE JUNPEI HYDE KNOWS SHE CAN'T BEAT ME AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO JESUS WEP YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING AT SACRIFICE! JESUS WEP?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I'm not voting for anyone yet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Y-H wouldn’t be capable of killing Hangman, he’d get distracted with the cheap whiskey and they’d end up BFFs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jackie D posted:

I'm not voting for anyone yet

:thunkher:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL PLAYERS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT JESUS WEP AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER PLAYER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD 3P ROLES TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SACRIFICE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING CAUSE JUNPEI HYDE KNOWS SHE CAN'T BEAT ME AND SHE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO JESUS WEP YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING AT SACRIFICE. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF LYNCHING AT SACRIFICE! JESUS WEP?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT SACRIFICE!
##vote scoops steiner

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing

Jackie D fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Aug 12, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jackie D posted:

##vote rarity

don't edit this but repost it bolded

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

We only get one official hashtag vote per day right because i have many more spurious accusations to hand out

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yoshi-Hashi would try to kill Hangman thinking he's still the BC headhunter but his heart would soften when he learned Hangman and him liked the same fortified wines.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

We only get one official hashtag vote per day right because i have many more spurious accusations to hand out
you can change it as often as you like, only the last one counts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I think my (stupidly) edited one didn't get caught so

##vote jesus WEP

I'll change my vote if you change your name to jesus WAP

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you can also ##unvote if you want to reset to no vote at all

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Voting is our duty to find out who killed Hangman. Who is apparently dead. And no one told me.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'll actually do that as my opening vote was a joke ##unvote

My real day one strategy is to wait and see who doesn't speak up in the first 24ish hours

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Pfft since when did wait and see ever work?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Voting is our duty to find out who killed Hangman. Who is apparently dead. And no one told me.

I have horrible news, Hangman is dead. We're going to submerge him in the "Cracker Barrel" barrel full of whiskey this afternoon as per his wishes and sponsorship deals he had signed.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

And no one told me.

Yet somehow you already knew. I wonder why that would be :thunkher:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

I have horrible news, Hangman is dead. We're going to submerge him in the "Cracker Barrel" barrel full of whiskey this afternoon as per his wishes and sponsorship deals he had signed.

Firing up my famous rendition of Finnegan's Wake but about Hangman this time.

Rarity posted:

Yet somehow you already knew. I wonder why that would be :thunkher:

What did you know and when did you know it, Rarity?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

What did you know and when did you know it, Rarity?

Oh you didn't know?

YOUR rear end BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Rarity is quoting Road Dogg in the AEW thread... Looking more and more guilty...

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'll actually do that as my opening vote was a joke ##unvote

My real day one strategy is to wait and see who doesn't speak up in the first 24ish hours

Maybe you're the one not speaking up...

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

We may have had our differences but hangman was a good boy, and I will drink a bottle of angels envy in his honor

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Maybe you're the one not speaking up...

Nah, everyone can hear me. I'm talking and I'm talking loud. Regular Cena calling spots over here

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Alan Angels? ??

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

h ill just be clear in an undedited post, ##Vote Rarity

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

your vote was already being counted fwiw, you can see the game status in the OP or by going here

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i don’t really suspect rarity i just wanted to make a scoop steiner joke

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It is the bedrock of any justice system that the accused be permitted to face their accuser...

In a ladder match with the accusations hung 15 feet above the ring

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Handicap match against a jury of your peers. (this means no jobbers)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Is Steiner math scummy??

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

scott steiner is insanely virtuous imo

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jesus WEP posted:

scott steiner is insanely virtuous imo

And yet you're still voting for me so what does this say about you? :thunkher: