Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waffleman
Aug 5, 2007

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
it really ties the nation together
Just to give a counter argument...

This game is janky and I'm sure everyone who is negative on it probably has a whole lot more time in it than I do and I'm absolutely sure at some point I will get bored.

Coming into launch fresh though (I had not played before at all). I have very much enjoyed it.

It's certainly not a game for everyone but I've found it fun.

If the thought of setting up production lines, making dumb ships, flying in space, crashing into planets, living out the plot of the mandalorian season 1 to get off a moon, getting you're ship stuck juuuuuust outside of fetch range 5km in the air and having to figure out a way to build a ship from nothing in order to attempt to get your old ship back, etc etc etc seems cool then maybe you'll like it.

I'm sure I'll get sick of it, but at this point I've got like 200 hrs listed in this game and though a huge portion of that is me just leaving myself logged in to queue some long crafting queue while the machines work, I have to say I've played quite a bit.

I prob won't subscribe for long but 15 bucks has been a deal IMO for the amount of time I've spent.

tldr; game is enjoyable (for now) on ADD meds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU