Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrCaptainSir
Jan 29, 2008
Spartacus

jabro posted:

I'm not saying not to join Tempus' Discord but please keep in mind he likes use bots to keylog whatever you do on his servers.

It's true. He got my nudes and then sent me a bunch of his. At least he was willing to be fair about it. Anyway he's a fun guy to play with. Always preaching the ways of goonunism. He even had us make fort goondoor on The Forest.

As far as the learning curve goes though, they have stuff in place to help with that. Plus everyone is pretty helpful and knowledgeable too. Or at least we are getting there as we figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrCaptainSir
Jan 29, 2008
Spartacus

Shadowlz posted:

So I was able to play before at 10min to an hour at a time crashes but now my password doesn't work(It's right, I use a password manager), the website wont send me a password reset and logging into the website gives me a authentication error. Cool, cool.

And I actually paid for the game like a sucker.

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/lostpassword/

That's weird, idk if this is the password reset thing you used but if it isn't give it a try.

DrCaptainSir
Jan 29, 2008
Spartacus
The one thing I will say is the salt from PVP in the DU discord is priceless. There may be audio of some of it which never gets old. That being said, they really need to make pvp more of a thing and I'm looking forward to when they reduce the safe zones. We fought a streamer not long ago too and he was a tanky fucker that some people we are "friendly with" or rather an org I'm in went back with a ship that has 8 L missile launchers versus our 4 and they still couldn't kill him, but they definitely sent his rear end packing. lol

PVP is definitely target and fire and not very dynamic other than positioning ships. But I'm sure that will change with atmo pvp too.

DrCaptainSir
Jan 29, 2008
Spartacus

Tempus Thales posted:

and will burn yourself like the other goons that usually play solo and burn themselves. Instead burn with us, on the moon, in space...

I'm hoping to get our space platform at least finished up in the next few days, just haven't been on. It will be real nice to have that done so we can park our space poo poo there. Plus when they make planet pvp and reduce the pvp zone it's going to make shooting mans more fun instead of just hunting main planetary pipes.