Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Man i crash to desktop constantly. I'm guess it's a ram issue. I have 16gb and 10gb page file and was crashing every 15 minutes. I upped the page file to 20gb and it's like every hour now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

So I was able to play before at 10min to an hour at a time crashes but now my password doesn't work(It's right, I use a password manager), the website wont send me a password reset and logging into the website gives me a authentication error. Cool, cool.

And I actually paid for the game like a sucker.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

DrCaptainSir posted:

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/lostpassword/

That's weird, idk if this is the password reset thing you used but if it isn't give it a try.

I didn't use that one but it says my email doesn't exist but I think the board and the game have different accounts. Honestly I probably know what happened. So when you buy the game they don't have you make a account, they just take your money and send you an email to setup your account(Which didn't work anyway). Well they sign you into your account even though you have no password and the account doesn't really exist but I assumed I had made one during payment. So when I tried to log into the game I was getting wrong password so I reset it. After I reset it I could log into the website but not the game, this is because I never set a display name. Another guy on discord found a work around where you log into the site and change your display name from "Backer" to Shadowlz. Bam I could log into the game. So I played the game for a few hours crashing every 20 minutes and logging back in. Yesterday they fixed the registration for people who paid for the game and whatever that fix was nuked my account, probably because of my work around.

I made a support ticket so I'm sure I'll be fixed in like a week due to all the tickets coming in.

I'm cool with server issues, week 1 and all, but the system they set up for purchases is not good.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Aug 29, 2020