Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackson Taus
Oct 19, 2011
I bought a starter orbital ship from a guy and then added some extra stuff to it. Anybody in WIDOT can give it a whirl if you want some practice going to space. I did a test flight from Sanctuary up into orbit, over to Alioth, landed, and then circled back. I didn't do too much in the way of orbital or aerial maneuvers but it's got enough fuel to mess around with that if you want to. Worst case, it's a cheap ship to repair or rebuild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackson Taus
Oct 19, 2011
Based on Suzera's advice, I upgraded the Space Trainer. It should be pretty easy now to make orbit - the previous version often needed to scoop back into atmo to pick up speed to make it over the atmo/space barrier.