Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

Givin posted:

Looking forward to Goon City with all its buildings shaped like Voxel cock and balls with ships to match.

GHAZ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

cmdrk posted:

So how is it guys?

It's fun when the game actually works. Has a lot of potential, but right now it's just a frustration simulator.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

FileNotFound posted:

My enjoyment of this game greatly increased when I stopped using a hovercraft and started using a plane. I don't know why hovercraft are a thing....

You must have defeated the true enemy, trees!

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
welcome! please take your time to adjust to the sjw, j4g, incels, chuds, furries, and the numerous other retards that we call family. requirements are you buy a pack of A shirts to wear liberally. Never wash them. Pretty sure they said space dongs, not planet or moon dongs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

ModeSix posted:

Good to know, because the performance there is literally making me not want to even try this thing, but if what you say is true I'll force my way through it and see how it goes.

it is true, i have a much inferior machine to yours and it always runs like rear end when i go to a sanctuary port. probably where most accounts died. but it is a sandbox mmo, the servers sometimes poo poo themselves but so far there is nothing similar to what this game offers in the least. just get away from the sanctuary platforms if possible.

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

FileNotFound posted:

If anyone still gives a gently caress about this game - and you probably shouldn't....but if you do - they reset the skill queues today.

So you'll have to reinstall - because I assume we all uninstalled - and requeue 3 years worth of skills before uninstalling again.

Oh. Good to know! Reinstating all skills sometime today!

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
Gentlegoons, and goonetts. i have fulfilled my absolute professey. I SKILLED UP MOTHA FUCKA. see you in the future of this make believe canvas brethren!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012

FileNotFound posted:

So who wants to place bets on shutdown date?

Mid 2023. June specifically