Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamontjb
Mar 31, 2013

floppyspud posted:

Surely someone likes this game, right? It can't be all bad, there has to be something that's good about it, I mean it's releasing soon, someone tell me something good about it so I can be excited about a new game for once...

I like the game, and I am not an orginal backer since I recently heard of the game. I like being able to build a ship since you can pretty much make any shape you want with the voxel precision tool. I ended up spending 60 hours making a ship that looks like a yatch and it flies really well too. As the owner of that ship, I can keep the blueprint, make copies, sell copies, and manage the rights of that blueprint to make sure people can't copy and paste elements. People can still reverse engineer it, but its still cool.

I have not yet experienced pvp, but plan to after launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU