Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.
Wow, cool game/concept but ouch these graphics...

Edit: cant even get through the 20 min tutorial, the game keeps crashing.... is this normal? a feature? what?

FreeWifi!! fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Feb 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Okay, that's true. Good point, Marquess. Point for you. But you get a point taken away for being a dick. So, back to zero.

Nalin posted:

Not sure. It's been a while since I played it. IIRC, it does take a lot of virtual memory to run. Did you limit your Windows pagefile size instead of leaving it at automatic?

Didn't know that was a requirement, and no i didn't.
Ill look into that, thanks!

Is there any possible way to get my graphics to NOT look blurry? Lens flare?

When i first bought the game, the transaction went over on my side (they took the money out) but on their side nothing went through.
Talking to a customer support about this (showing proof i paid) was worse then pulling teeth.
It's like they wouldnt listen, even though proof was right in front of them.(3 hours of email tag)

Not a fantastic way to start my journey into a complex voxel space game.
Edit: this game reminds me of No Mans Sky in soooooo many ways..

FreeWifi!! fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Feb 27, 2021

FreeWifi!!
Oct 11, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

It is normal. Aim the camera down and muscle through, once you get away from all of the starting city voxel nightmares, log out, clear cache, and restart, loading all the assets in the open space. Game will perform much better.

Your absolutely correct on that.
I was having fps issues but exiting the game, reloading etc made it playable again.

Why do these new game companies release early access games when their not even ready at all....