Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
feeling his tits and rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
im sorry guys i shouldn't have made this thread. now people are going to think BYOB is full of federalists

barnold

nut posted:

i'm trying to emerge from a hole in the ground with william taft but his fat rear end got winnie the pooh stuck in the hole like the naked mole rats that sacrifice themselves to block the entrances to the colony under attack william taft is protecting me and his hair is ruffled from light making out

twice a day taft's rear end erupts and farts and shits on the south garden of the white house. tourists come from many miles away to view Ol' Faithful

barnold

when im not groping him sensually, Benjy likes to shred gnar

barnold

ben franklin's hair absolutely 100 percent smells like baby powder. but that's okay, that's fine by me, because his triple D titties are all i need

barnold

hell yeah he is

barnold

barnold

the word

barnold

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

Thomas Jefferson stopped by. he wants to know why I haven't called in days. I slyly attempt to hide a visible pair of Ben's underwear by tucking it into my waistband. Thomas can see the Victoria's Secret tag sticking out above my belt when I turn around. I've been caught....caught in love with Ben Franklin