Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
Zenos is going to eat Fandaniel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

MadFriarAvelyn posted:

I won't be satisfied until I see it with a potato in the ghost costume.
Yeah, okay.

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

multijoe posted:

I do think whatever they do for the end of 6.0 is going to have to be informed by it still being a single contiguous MMO world where you can at any point just go and become a lancer or goldsmith and hang out with ARR people again or go pick up extreme trial quests from Mor Dhona, so I'd be very surprised if there's some dramatic jarring event which disturbs (or at least should disturb) your relationship with all that and we don't just get some epilogues with the Scions going their separate ways and the WoL setting off on a new quest which also leaves the door open for returning to the old content at any time
Our big final battle opens a hole in the planet that we fall into, tumbling through the core before popping out on the other side. It's easy to teleport back to Eorzea, but those folks in the New World need help and, by golly, we're going to help them *punches hand*. Everyone back home will be fine and maybe some of the more industrious characters will make their way over to do their usual schtick (Rowena).

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

Hellioning posted:

And while I can certainly see not trusting SE with dead scenes, considering Nanamo,
Actually, Nanamo died and we've been interacting with an imposter since Heavensward. I've compiled my research here: http://www.smallernanamo.com/abigconspiracy

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
No.